Do you know what it is like to feel the inside of your nose freeze? And by freeze, I mean feel the actual nose hairs in your nose become stiff and unmanageable? Who would have ever thought that it was possible for nose hairs to actually freeze? Seriously!
If you can't relate to that at all, perhaps the best example I can give of how FREEZING it was outside today is from the National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation. Remember when Clark has the rest of the Griswold family out searching for the "perfect" Christmas tree? And as their walking in the knee-high snow, Audrey starts to complain about how her legs freeze... then her hips freeze... and then, in the end, she can't even see the tree Clark chose because her eyes are frozen!
Seriously. It is that cold here today.
I know I shouldn't complain because there are people in places like Wisconsin and Minnesota apparently have temperatures that are even lower than it is here in State College, PA and where the windchill is probably similar to that of Alaska or someplace colder.
In any case, I will brave the super cold temperatures to go and run the following errands:
1) Mail Valentine's presents
2) Deposit $$ into bank
3) Shop at the Wegman's for things I probably don't need immediately
4) Read, read, and read
5) Attend chapter later...
and....
6) WATCH 24!!!
This season is super good... I can't wait to see what Jack Bauer will do to his little brother (at least I'm assuming it's his little brother) to get him back for a) killing some CTU agents and b) for contributing to a nuclear explosion in LA... oh wait! And c) for kidnapping Jack and their father.
Should be good... don't you think?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment