Monday, June 06, 2011

Reboot...of sorts...

Life is what happens when you're making plans.

I know there is some variation of this quote in a movie, book, song and to me it really seems true. Life is made of things both good and bad, people both wonderful and mundane, and a lot of the in-between too.

This is what I have learned since I last posted, as well as some other things along the way too. I thought it would be a good plan to occasionally distract myself with my blog again with the intent of getting back to what works for me and that's journaling or thinking out loud, if you will. So, I figured a good way to get back into "the groove" would be to do a Monday Meme.

And here it goes...


1. Which state do you consider to be the most boring state?
One I haven't visited.

2. If any chef from the Food Network (or any well known chef) could cater your wedding, who would it be?
Tyler Florence. He always seems to make the most interesting and yummy looking stuff

3. What's the last thing you ate that was red?
A strawberry. My friend made me Strawberry Shortcake this weekend. :)

4. Have you ever questioned the sexuality orientation of a close friend?
Yes, but only because I wanted them to be happy with who they were despite what others want for them.

5. Everyone loses a friend after some big fight. Tell us about one.
Hmmm... gotta think about this one... does family count?

6. Have you ever washed an iPod or mp3 player in the washing machine?
Praise Jesus, NO!

7. Have you ever screamed / yelled angrily at a boss?
No, because I like earning an income.

8. Have you ever cried yourself to sleep?
It's been awhile.

9. Have you ever regretted being in a relationship with someone?
No, because it was actually one that helped me understand what I did and didn't want in a relationship and who I was as well.

10. Have you ever acted like you understood something when you didn't have a clue?
More often than I would like to admit.

11. Have you ever thought someone must have been insane?
Probably...

12. Have you ever pretended to be younger than what you are?
Not yet. :)

13. Back in the day, did you ever cry because you were turned down for a date?
Didn't really date much and didn't really let it get to me after awhile.

14. Have you ever (or your significant other) had a pregnancy scare?
Nope!

15. Have you ever pretended to like someone when you didn't?
For the sake of others, there are lots of things we do. And this was one I did for someone I cared about.

No comments: