After a VERY LONG hiatus from this blog due to a move to Texas, adjustment to the Permian Basin and a new job, as well as other fun and exciting activities... I've decided to re-dedicate myself to blogging again.
Woot.
I'm not exactly sure I was missed, but I thought a good way of getting back in the habit would be to acquire a new "habit" called Tuesday Tuneage (in homage to Monday Memes and Friday Fill-Ins, etc). So, I'm going to try to introduce you to one of my new/old favorite songs or bands every Tuesday and I'm hoping I don't run out of stuff to post... and that it inspires some of you to expand your musical tastes. Or, better yet... that Tuesday Tuneage actually makes you listen to some "classics" you may have forgotten about!
So, to start off this Tuesday Tuneage, I give you A Silent Film
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment