This is going to be a very SHORT (I have SEM homework I'm supposed to be working on!) and RANDOM post...
So, I was checking out this website this evening (read: procastinating about doing homework I don't understand), and I noticed that there is this interesting website where you can map all the US states that you've ever been to/through. Yes, I count "through" because in my mind, if you can drive the 1500 miles from Texas to PA to get to Happy Valley, then dammit... it should count for something! Oh, and the six-hour drive to Boston, MA was totally worth it that first year I was here!
In the meantime, check out the map and enjoy! (Oh, and pray for me because I's gonna need it when I actually have to take a test in my SEM class on Thursday!)
create your own visited states map





No comments:
Post a Comment