Hello again everyone... this time I am coming to you from Texas where I am spending the Christmas holidays with my family. Woo hoo! Now, luckily... everyone here in my family has survived a most LONG work week and we can now spend three-four (or if your my mom, a whole week) annoying one another because of the lovely Christmas holiday.I have to admit that this holiday has been pretty smooth so far; but let's admit that we still have one major holiday to get through (New Year's) and a couple of bowl games (Orange and Cotton) before we can accurately assess the overall raiting for this holiday. The good thing, is at this point, I have a couple of fun pics to share with you (woo hoo for the bar!) and a couple of short stories.

So... where do I begin? Um, well... since Thanksgiving I had been working pretty diligently at school to finish out the semester and did so pretty well if I say so myself! So, to celebrate... Dad took us to a Christmas party at the Kershner 4-BarK (yep, that's how you say it) and then Caesar took me out with some of his "peeps" to Jake's!
I have to admit that the SPAG Christmas party wasn't too bad this year... it's just too bad that most of the people working there weren't in the Christmas spirit. I was willing to be really silly and ham it up with a bear given some honorary reindeer antlers (and as you can see my dad was too!); but most people just wanted to sit and people watch or even do a little boot-scooting (yay for Country-Western bands!).After all that SPAG fun, it was time to head off to Jake's to spend some
time with Julie, Michelle, and Aaron. While I was there I got to meet some new people too: Valerie and David. They are all some fun people to have a few beers with! We were all just laughing and talking and chatting about what Christmas presents some of us are getting (and yes
Cez, they ALL know what you're getting!). Of course, we all had a great time... there was some intense games of pool going on with the great pool "master" (or so HE thinks!) Aaron. Now, I am pretty sure Aaron is going to hit me once he figures out that I put this picture on my blog, but that's what he gets for sitting still so that I could take it!Like I said before, so far... it's been a most interesting holiday here in Texas during the short time I've been back. BUT I KNOW THERE ARE EVEN MORE FUN TIMES TO COME! So, stay tuned and find out what the Lara household got from Santa and his elves!
Merry Christmas/Happy Hanukkah/Kwanzaa/etc. etc. oh.. and Festivus too!





No comments:
Post a Comment