Hi. My name is Sid. Sid Vicious.I was fortunate enough to spend some time with Rise this weekend during her short visit to Virginia, and she asked me to do her a favor and kind of update her blog for her. I said, "sure. Why not?" I mean, I happen to be a pretty computer literate kind of a dog (not unlike her own dog Oso), so I figured I could take some time out of my busy vacation weekend to drop a few lines.
What you need to know about me is the following...
1. I love carrots.
2. I am a vegetarian (see above).
3. I am super cute.

4. I have one blue eye and one brown eye.
5. I am super cute.
So, Rise and Bonny were nice enough to take very good care of me while my owner was away from me. I say, there's nothing better than a night hanging out with two adorable girls and having unlimited space on a futon. Now, I have to apologize for that pic. I almost look like I'm possessed or something. I blame the flash because you know, that one eye one color thing and the other eye another color thing... it really messes with the flash on some cameras.
Anyways, although some would call spending a Saturday night dog-sitting a bust (especially when you could have been at a bar watching the Patriots game... maybe that's why they
LOST!)... Rise and Bonny, they were good sports. They didn't even complain when I passed out on them and started snoring! (You try sitting through Dirty Dancing... geez!) I would have to say that these are the best two dog-sitters a dog like me could EVER have.Well, I gotta go. I see that poodle from across the way and I gotta go say hi to her... hope you enjoyed my commentary!





No comments:
Post a Comment