I promise to write a substantial entry soon... now that the semester is finally OVER, I can update you on my birthday, all things Christmas, and my thoughts about getting to return home for the holidays. Until then, enjoy this meme!
LAYER 1: Tell us your…
* Name: Reezay
* Birthday (month, day): December 4th (only 354 days till the next one!)
* Birthplace: Texas
* Current location: Pennsylvania
* Eye color: Boring ol' brown
* Hair color: A darker brown in some places, more reddish-brown in others
* Height: 5′4" (5'5" on GOOD days with heels)
* Righty or lefty: Lefty
* Zodiac sign: Sagittarius
LAYER 2: What’s…
* Your heritage: Hispanic/Mexican
* The shoes you wore today: No shoes on my feet yet, but I don't doubt it will vary between house shoes and tennis shoes
* Your weakness: Procrastination in its greatest form
* Your fears: Not graduating, not finding a good job, and not getting to move back to Texas as much as I would like too
* Your perfect pizza: Hamburger and mushrooms... with some black olives thrown in for good measure
* Goals you’d like to achieve: Happiness, security, and tenure (I can agree with this)
* Your first waking thoughts: Ugh, I hate my neighbors.
* Your best physical feature: My smile
* Your most missed memory: Getting to see the Carol of Lights on the Tech Campus every year
LAYER 3: Do you…
* Smoke: No
* Cuss: more than I should... but I'm working on this
* Sing: Lots. I love singing
* Do you think you’ve been in love: I am now.
* Did you go to college: Yes, and I'm almost done!
* Liked high school: Hell no. Glad it’s over.
* Want to get/stay married: Yes, I want to get married, and staying married seems like a good plan.
* Believe in yourself: Yes
* Think you’re attractive: For the most part
* Think you’re a health freak: Uh, no. Although I try to be diligent about going to the gym, I am not so good when it comes to eating healthy
* Get along with your parent(s): Yes
* Like thunderstorms: Most times.
* Play an instrument: I used to "somewhat" play the piano-- but now I know I never really did when I hear other adults who took lessons too.
LAYER 4: In the past month have you…
* Drank alcohol: Yes
* Smoked: No
* Done a drug: No
* Made out: Hmmm... yes!
* Gone on a date: Yes
* Gone to the mall: Several times
* Eaten an entire box of Oreos: No way!
* Eaten sushi: Yes! In San Diego, it was AWESOME.
* Been on stage: No
* Been dumped: Nope
* Gone skating: Nope
* Gone skinny dipping: Nope (Man, am I boring or what?)
* Stolen Anything: Nope.
LAYER 5: Have you ever…
* Played a game that required removal of clothing: No.
* Been caught “doing something”: Maybeeeee
* Been called a tease: No
* Gotten beaten up: No
* Shoplifted: Nope
* Age you did get/hope to be married: 32
* Numbers and names of children (either you have or want): I would prefer at least one dog named North. :)
* Describe your dream mate: His name starts with a C and ends in aesar
* How do you want to die: In my sleep...
* What did you want to be when you grow up: A banker or a teacher. :) Too bad I'm not more proficient at Math
* What country would you most like to visit: England or France
LAYER 7: Now tell…
* Name a person you could trust with my life: My family (yes, they all count as one person) and Caesar
* Name a favorite CD that you own: Any of the Dave Matthews Band CDs
* Number of piercings: 5-- all in the ears
* Number of tattoos: None
* Number of times my name has appeared in the newspaper: A few times, between the honor roll and some other community service things I did... I was in there.





No comments:
Post a Comment