TEN things you wish you could say to TEN different people right now:
1. I love you.
2. I am your biggest fan.
3. You are so smart! I know you have a big brain in that head of yours.
4. Don't give up yet... you have too many people praying for you.
5. What was that you said?
6. You will survive!
7. Does the A in Horticulture mean you're reconsidering a job as a psychologist? Should I call you Farmer Kei?
8. No, I am not going to curve your grade just because you're funny.
9. Do you EVER listen?
10. I missed you too! Now let's have a beer!
NINE things about yourself:
1. I love teaching. Although I was supposed to be trained in research, I really don't like doing it... however, I think I can produce some great ideas for research.
2. I can swear like a truck driver and I have to really watch myself sometimes.
3. I talk WAY too much... sometimes, I don't mean to not listen to you.
4. I have finally adapted to living by myself... and I really enjoy it most days.
5. I love cooking for people, but not for myself. :) I find that I dirty WAY too many dishes for it to be worth it.
6. I miss reading books for fun. I use travel as a good excuse to invest in a book that will help me survive a three hour plane ride.
7. I wish I had braces. I am very self-conscious about the gap in my teeth.
8. I fell in love at the age of 27. I never thought it would take so long, but boy what a difference it makes!
9. I’m lactose intolerant. That's what you get for not drinking enough milk... or having a family with a history of stomach issues!
EIGHT ways to win your heart:
1. Make me laugh... frequently.
2. Have dimples. :)
3. Have faith in God or some higher power.
4. Enjoy music... and I mean REALLY enjoy it!
5. I like hugs... so once in awhile, just give me one!
6. Cook yummy steaks... I promise to make the sides if you can make me a GREAT steak.
7. Support me... but be honest with me about when I need to face reality.
8. Be intelligent and be as enthralled by learning as I am.
SEVEN things that cross your mind a lot:
1. The amount of grading that must be done before Monday.
2. How many more Christmas cards do I have to send?
3. Will I get a job this year? Please?
4. My hair needs help. I don't know where the hell all these split ends came from.
5. Do I have to go to the gym today?
6. I miss my boyfriend.
7. What's on TV tonight? OR Why is there NEVER anything good on?
SIX things you do before you fall asleep:
1. Final check of email.
2. Take out contacts... put on glasses.
3. Turn off TV.
4. Turn off lights in living room.
5. Drink a glass of water.
6. Watch TV in bedroom and set sleep timer.
FIVE people you couldn’t live without:
1. God
2. My parents
3. My sister
4. Caesar
5. ______________ --> insert YOUR name here. :)
FOUR things you’re wearing right now:
1. Sweatpants
2. T-shirt
3. Socks
4. Houseshoes
THREE songs that fit your life perfectly:
1. "It never crossed my mind" Miles Davis
2. "Have yourself a Merry Little Christmas" Bing Crosby
3. "Ants Marching" Dave Matthews Band
TWO things you want to do before you die:
1. Travel extensively.
2. Stay in touch with all of the friends that I have now. They are some good people.
ONE confession:
1. I still bite my nails. (ewww, right?)





No comments:
Post a Comment