Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Things found on napkins...

Now, napkins... are awesome things. They can serve a number of purposes: cleaning tool, polishing rag, bookmark, and the list could go on. Occasionally, there are some interesting pictures and sayings on napkins that you weren't really expecting to find. Now, I don't mean when someone uses a napkin to pass along a phone number or small note... I mean the newest versions of party napkins that have started to hit the shelf.

Now
, I'm sure you're wondering what the heck the point of this whole post is. Well, it's about the napkin I found while at a party the other day. On this particular napkin (and the rest of the ones that were in the package, I'm sure), were all sorts of funny pick-up lines. Since I was so amused, I am going to share them with you with the intent of eliciting some sort of opinion on these things. There's one that several of us have been wondering what the hell the person who came up with it was thinking, but overall... if you are able to use them with success, then more power to you!

~ If you were a laser, you'd be set on "stunning"
~Do you have a map? I keep getting lost in your eyes.
~What time do you have to be back in heaven?
~Touch me so I can tell my friends that I've been touched by an angel.
~You must be tired, because you keep running through my mind.
~Do you have a band-aid? I scraped my knee falling for you.
~Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk by again?
~The electric company is looking for you because you're so electrifying.
~Are you taking applications for a new boyfriend?
~I'm not really this tall. I'm just sitting on my wallet.
~If beauty were an hour, you would be a second.
~Someone must have stolen the stars from the sky and put them in your eyes.

No comments: