Occasionally when I'm walking to class, or even walking towards my office, I see a pair of ducks wandering around by some of the buildings. Today, I noticed one of them (the male... he was a mallard!) hanging around Burrowes, Oswald, and the Chandlee Lab early this morning on my walk in. I guess he'd just finished studying for a Philosophy or Sociology exam and was on his way to his Chemistry class. Amazingly enough, when I was walking back from class I saw the same duck and what I'm thinking was his girlfriend somewhere behind Boucke. My guess is that she wasn't around because she was busy completing some lab project or something! Then again, the Teamwork Center is located there as well... perhaps she had some work to do on a group project.
Hopefully, I'll be able to take a pic of them soon... it's actually pretty funny to see two ducks randomly walking along on campus.
Hopefully, I'll be able to take a pic of them soon... it's actually pretty funny to see two ducks randomly walking along on campus.





No comments:
Post a Comment