Sunday, September 21, 2008

Have you ever...?

1. gone on a blind date? Believe it or not... no! I guess there wasn't much of a need for that when I was younger, and by the time it should have mattered... I was already with Caesar!

2. skipped school? Many a time... but don't tell my students that ;-)

3. watched someone die? Not that I was aware of, but I guess... this happens on a daily basis if you want to be really cynical about life or something.

4. been on a plane? Quite a few times... when you live in PA and your family is in Texas, you find yourself riding on them a lot.

5. been on the opposite side of your country? I have been blessed with visits to Seattle, WA and Vancouver, Canada... they were both BEAUTIFUL and I can't wait to go back someday.

6. swam in the ocean? Well, the Atlantic Ocean when I visited Amelia Island (and there are some sunglasses still floating around in there too!) and I have played in the Gulf of Mexico quite a few times (the Galveston part!).

7. had your booze taken away by the cops? Well, technically... I was at this party one time during my freshman year which was raided by the ATF and SWAT team. Pretty intense!

8. lettered in high school sport? Hardly! I am by no means athletic in ANY way shape or form.

9. cried yourself to sleep? Yes, I have.

10. played cops and robbers? Not really. We were dorky and were more interested in playing school!

11. sung karaoke? Only in a large group...

12. paid for a meal with coins only? (lol) Did you see the last "survey" I did on here? Then you should know that my uncle, sister, and I did that with a pizza a long time ago.

13. done something you told yourself you wouldn’t? I think this has happened a few times... starting with leaving Texas. That was a big something I never thought I'd do!

14. cheated on an exam? Ha! I wish I was talented enough to know how to do that!

15. made prank phone calls? Not really... had better things to do.

16. laughed until some sort of beverage came out of your nose? Nope.

17. caught a snowflake on your tongue? In PA during wintertime, it's hard to AVOID doing that!

18. written a letter to Santa Claus? I still do. So, nyah!

19. watched the sunrise with someone you care about? Not yet... but I can't help that I tend to pass out at a fairly early hour sometimes!

20. been kissed under the misteltoe? Yup!

21. ever been arrested? Nope.

22. gone ice skating? Nope. Not talented enough to do this!

23. been skinny dipping outdoors? (lol) Not at all... sadly!

24. had a nickname? Several!

25. been on TV? Not that I can recall... but you never know.

No comments: