I am: completing this blog, thinking about chores that I need to do around the house before company comes to stay tomorrow, wondering how I am going to teach Team Building and Time Management on Monday, annnnnd getting ready to go tailgate.
I think: that this is going to be a long weekend because Sorority Recruitment has officially started.
I know: that there are many things I need to get done... including recruiting the last few participants for my dissertation study!
I have: a very wonderful boyfriend and family whom I miss very, very much.
I wish: I could get my dissertation completed by December. Whether or not I "walk" at this point is irrelevant, I just want to get it DONE.
I hate: very few things... it's a verb that requires passion that I'd rather place on more positive efforts. But, that being said... if I hate YOU, it's not a good thing.
I miss: having a sense of direction and purpose to my days. It's not that I don't have things to accomplish, it's just wondering where it will all lead me that is a bit troublesome at times.
I fear: missing out on some of the bigger things life has to offer... LIKE GRADUATION.
I hear: my neighbor running upstairs, the clicking of the keyboard, the hum of the desktop and a murmur of a TV in my bedroom.
I smell: not very much right now... I'm a little congested and sniffly!
I crave: salty, yummy things... like french fries. I LOVE potatoes!
I search: for things that I misplace quite a bit... time to start drinking that "brain" juice from Minute Maid!
I wonder: if I will find a job somewhere else this year.
I regret: very little. Somehow, everything is a part of you and has contributed to where you are today. To question or regret one thing could set you back volumes.
I love: many things in life... my family, Caesar, friends, teaching and my students (even the ones that do make my life difficult at times), music, laughter, sunny days, gray days where you spend all day in bed watching TV, hugs, kisses, travelling, books, making people happy...
I ache: in my ear... does that sound right? Thanks drainage!
I am not: an uncaring or unsympathetic person, although I might appear to be at times.
I believe: in God, the universe and miracles.
I dance: alone in my apartment, with Caesar (when I can convince him to!), and with anyone else who wants to!
I sing: a lot. Especially in the shower and the car.
I cry: when I am overwhelmed, tired, and frustrated. Or, when life is forcing me to make difficult decisions with very little information.
I fight: for the things that I want, for things that mean something to me, for my family, for my friends... I am willing to duke it out at a moments notice if need be.
I win: a new day every morning when I wake up.
I lose: my temper occasionally... or my sanity frequently.
I never: say never.
I always: remember to say please and thank you, try to smile as much as possible, talk to God and thank him for my blessings, and wash my hands when I leave the bathroom. (I know you wanted to know that...)
I confuse: most things that do with math or statistics. I am MATH STUPID and not afraid to admit it.
I listen: but I can be bad at jumping to conclusions... and I get distracted easily, so I'm always working on being a better listener.
I can usually be found: in my car! Or, at one of the following places: Wegman's, school, home, Target, and TEXAS. :)
I am scared: of roaches and other creepy crawlers. There for awhile, I was scared of the dark in my new apartment... I had to learn to adjust to noises and whatnot.
I need: braces. I am so self-conscious about the gap in my teeth. And let's add participants to interview to that while we're talking about needs...
I am happy about: all the babies that I have seen lately... many friends are having their first child and they are all beautiful. They give me hope for the future...
I imagine: that someday I will move back to Texas, will be closer to my family, have a good job I love, a house that has a large porch to sit and relax on and all the money in the world... (lol)





No comments:
Post a Comment