I tend to steal a lot of these from Annie... who is someone I truly admire in her passion for research and all things grad school. :) Of course, she's also just awesome because she posts fun little "memes" like this and let's me "borrow" them from her.
Thanks Annie!
1. Who did you spend at least two hours with today?
Well, I know I'll be spending two hours with those lovely ADPi ladies this evening for an EBoard meeting I've got to attend later. Otherwise, it'll be me, myself, and I most of the day.2. What do you look forward to most in the next six weeks?
A trip to San Diego (my first to CA ever!), a trip to Texas for Thanksgiving, the Tech-OU game (Wreck 'em Tech!), my 30th birthday (yikes!), celebrating my birthday in D.C. (maybe), the end of the Fall 08 semester, and yet another trip to Texas for the Christmas break
3. Who was the last person you called?
Caesar to see what he was doing on his Saturday night... turns out I woke him up!
4. What were you doing at 12am last night?
Watching "The Lake House"
5. Are your parents married/divorced?
Married for 32 years this year (I think!)
6. When did you last see your mom?
Sometime in June... which is why it will be nice to see her again in November!
7. What are you wearing right now?
White pajama pants, a long-sleeved PSU shirt, and house shoes
8. Where is your favorite place to be?
Well, if we're going to base it on some place I can get to somewhat easily and rather frequently, then I'd go with Texas. Otherwise, Rome and Crete were GREAT and I'd love to go back.
9. Where is your least favorite place to be?
PA in winter. :)
10. Where would you go if you could go anywhere?
London. Perhaps Paris too since it's just a "Chunnel" away.
11. Where do you think you’ll be in 10 years?
Hopefully enjoying my job at a university that I enjoy with my Ph.D soundly in hand and living in a city that Cez and I both love. I'm sure there will be some type of kids running around... most likely the furry kind, although my friends and their children are ALWAYS going to be welcome in my home. :)
12. What was the last thing that really made you laugh?
Something on TV... I think it was a commercial for Entourage.
13. What cities/towns/villages have you lived in?
Well, I lived in Lubbock for a good part of my life and spent a brief amount of time in San Antonio as well. Otherwise, the other place I've called home is Happy Valley, PA.
14. Are you a social person?
I think so... I like hanging out with people, but I'm not afraid of quality time spent by myself.
15. Do you sleep alone?
Sure do... unless you count a fuzzy bear that occupies most of the bed. (He's such a space hog!)





2 comments:
Yay!
Are you sure you really meant to say 'passion' and not 'obsession' over research and grad school? Because I'm starting to think it's a sickness I have...
:-)
30???? Wow, that's pretty old!!! Love ya kiddo...
Post a Comment