What I was doing 10 years ago:
Goodness... I would have been 19 (is that right?!?!) and probably dealing with school. At that point, we didn't have a full week off for Thanksgiving, so I am pretty sure I was studying my butt off for some exam that I had to take. :)
Five Snacks I would enjoy regularly in a perfect, non weight-gaining world:
1. Ice cream (what, it can be a snack!)
2. French fries (I know it's not a snack, but I'm a potato addict!)
3. Cupcakes
4. Almond Joys
5. Pringles
Five things in the real world? (I'm going to assume that you're basically asking me what my five favorite foods are...)
1. Pad Thai or most things from Cozy Thai
2. French fries
3. Fruit snacks (Thanks for turning me back on to this Brooke and Stephen!)
4. Baked Lays
5. Small bags of fat-free, no-salt, popcorn (how lame!)
Five things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Pay off my education and the boy's as well...
2. Pay off all of my parents and sister's debt... everyone deserves a chance to live like this!
3. Buy a couple of homes in a few different cities
4. Set up a kick butt retirement plan
5. Buy myself and my family (yes, this means you too Cez!) the cars we've always wanted!
Five jobs that I have had:
1. Library aide (read: shelver)
2. Data entry assistant
3. Research assistant (read: secretary and event planner)
4. Teaching assistant
5. Instructor/Lecturer
Three of my habits:
1. Biting my nails (I know, this is a BAD habit)
2. Playing with my chipped tooth
3. Playing with my rings... I have to admit, this is why I don't really wear them as often anymore
Five place I’ve lived:
1. Lubbock, TX
2. San Antonio, TX
3. State College, PA
4.
5.
Five things that can be found in/on my bedside table:
1. My glasses... helps to see!
2. Lamp
3. Amethyst rock... so pretty
4. Glass of water
5. Nintendo DS





No comments:
Post a Comment