Sunday, January 25, 2009

Sunday funday...

1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
"Wow... do I need a vacation!"

2. How much cash do you have on you?
More than I usually do... when I have it, I sometimes find it's hard to part with it. :)

3. What’s a word that rhymes with DOOR?
Lure

4. Favorite planet?
I've always been a fan of Jupiter... for no reason whatsoever.

5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?
Good question! I really couldn't tell you...

6. What is your favorite ring tone on your phone?
The one I have for my parents... The Imperial March

7. What shirt are you wearing?
My Texas Tech long-sleeved shirt... so comfy

8. Do you label yourself?
Yep — in many ways: woman, student, adult, TEXAN!

9. Name the brand of the shoes you’re currently wearing?
Totes house shoes :)

10. Bright or dark room?
I am not afraid of the light...

11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you?
I don't really know her... but her blog seems interesting!

12. What does your watch look like?
I have three now: one that's silver, one that's got a red stitched band, and another with cherries on it.

13. What were you doing at midnight last night?
Sleeping on the couch

14. What did your last text message you received on your cell say?
“What are you doing?"

15. Where is your nearest 7-11?
(lol) Somewhere in Lubbock! Or, in VA... I know there's one close to my friend Julie's house.

16. What’s a word that you say a lot?
“Dammit!"

17. Who told you he/she loved you last?
My mom

18. Last furry thing you touched?
My stuffed animals

19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days?
Just vitamins

20. How many rolls of film do you need developed?
I have a few rolls running around here somewhere... do they still develop those?

21. Favorite age you have been so far?
30... I feel so in my element.

22. Your worst enemy?
Myself

23. What is your current desktop picture?
A pic of my boy and I

24. What was the last thing you said to someone?
“I love you too"

25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly what would it be?
Duh! I could learn to live with a cool million!

26. Do you like someone?
I like a lot of someones

27. The last song you listened to?
Some Whitney Houston song that's on a movie I'm watching

28. What time of day were you born?
Sometime late in the evening... I think around 10pm

29. What’s your favorite number?
2

30. Where did you live in 1987?
Lubbock, TX

31. Are you jealous of anyone?
Not really... I'm mostly content

32. Is anyone jealous of you?
Prolly not!

33. Where were you when 9/11 happened?
Driving in my car...

34. What do you do when vending machines steal your money?
Sigh out of frustration

35. Do you consider yourself kind?
Yes

36. If you had to get a tattoo, where would it be?
Behind my ear

37. If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be?
Spanish and Italian

38. Would you move for the person you loved?
In a heartbeat

39. Are you touchy feely?
With the people I love, yes

40. What’s your life motto?
"
There are two ways to live your life - one is as though nothing is a miracle, the other is as though everything is a miracle." ~Albert Einstein

41. Name three things that you have on you at all times.
Necklace, earrings, glasses/contact lenses

42. What’s your favorite town/city?
Rome, Italy

43. What was the last thing you paid for with cash?
Drinks last night

44. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it?
Well, I sent my grandmother a birthday card last week... does that count?

45. Can you change the oil on a car?
Nope

46. Your first love: what is the last thing you heard about him/her?
I haven’t heard anything about him in AGES

47. How far back do you know about your ancestry?
A good bit, but it would be nice to know more

48. The last time you dressed fancy, what did you wear and why did you dress fancy?
To go teach.

49. Does anything hurt on your body right now?
My tummy

50. Have you been burned by love?
Yes, ’nuff said.

No comments: