1. When you buy a greetings card are the words or the picture more important to you? Believe it or not, both are important to me... usually the picture grabs my attention and then the words either make or break the card for me. :)
2. Do you ever make gifts for people, if so what, or do you buy them? I have made a few gifts for people-- like I cross-stitched this one Christmas design for my aunt to put on a pillow one year. I have yet to see her do that. Hence, why I just buy gifts!
3. Are you going on holiday this year? If so, where?
At this point, I have no holidays scheduled yet. My focus is going to be on sitting my butt at home and finishing this dissertation already!
4. What was the best party you’ve ever been to? I can think of quite a few... One of my favorite was actually the birthday party for one of my dad's friend's mother. (wasn't that a mouthful???) We all danced and had a good time-- quite a bit of fun if you ask me.
5. If you are married, describe your wedding. If not, what would your ideal wedding be like? My ideal wedding involves getting married in the cathedral part of my church-- not the chapel. I'd like it to be FULL of my family and friends-- and yet still have enough $$$ to feed and entertain most of them at the reception too. :) As for the reception part, I want a party where every one is as happy as I am and has plenty to eat and yet doesn't get out of control (get what I'm saying???). I can dream, right?
6. What’s the most romantic thing that’s ever been said to you? I can think of a lot of things that Cez has said... and they were all the most romantic thing he's ever said to me :) (lol)
7. What’s your favorite romantic song? The Way You Look Tonight - Tony Bennett
8. Favorite heartbreak song? Last Goodbye- Jeff Buckley
9. Which celebrity would you like a dream date with? Dave Matthews
10. Which female celebrity do you find beautiful?? I think Audrey Hepburn has a classic look about her... she's one of my favorites
11. Which male celebrity do you think is attractive? There are several... Jude Law, Brad Pitt, and Orlando Bloom easily come to mind. Oh, and although only a celebrity on a small scale... Graham Harrell. :)
12. Describe the kind of underwear you normally wear. Comfy.
13. If you could be in a television sit-com, which would you choose? Seinfeld
14. Which character would you like to be? I am Elaine.
15. What are your favorite boy and girl names? Archer-- which can either be used for a boy or a girl
16. What’s your supermarket of choice? Wegman's
17. What is your best character trait? My optimistic nature
18. What is your worst habit? Procrastination
19. Elaborate on your default icon. My favorite icon has me as a South Park character.
20. What is your current relationship status? In a relationship...
21. Ever have a near death experience? Not lately... although driving with my dad can sometimes mimic one.
22. Name an obvious quality about you? I talk WAY too much sometimes!
23. What’s the name of a song stuck in your head right now? Green Light by John Legend... so good and so addicting!
24. Name a celebrity you would marry. I would have to seriously think hard about marrying any celebrity... way too much spotlight for me.
25. Do you like pain? Not at all...





No comments:
Post a Comment