Monday, February 23, 2009

Killing time...

I promise to update you later on how the rest of my Austin/San Antonio Adventures went, but to help my brain de-compress and get in "teacher" mode for the rest of the evening, I thought I would distract myself with a meme from Annie...

1. Is there someone you’d like to be kissing right now?

I can't wait for Cez to get here so that this isn't a "like to" thing but something that I can go and do whenever I want.

2. When you’re being extremely quiet, what does it mean?

It probably means a) I am uncomfortable in the situation I am in and still adjusting to it, b) don't have anything to say (which is VERY rare), or c) I'm sick and/or tired

3. What are you listening to right now?

The hum of my computer, which has inspired me to turn on either Winamp or Pandora

4. Are you a big fan of thunderstorms?

I wouldn't say I'm a big fan, but I don't detest them.

5. Do you believe in perfect?

Nothing is perfect. :) However, there have been many quality moments in my life that are quite significant.

6. Are you a jealous person?

Occasionally, but I try not to be.

7. What was the first thing you thought this morning?

Ugh, why is my alarm going off already?

8. What do you think about when you are falling asleep?

Everything that has to be done the next day.

9. Are you satisfied with what you have in life?

For the most part... there are a few things I'm lacking that would be nice to have... like, my Ph.D.

10. Do people ever think that you’re either older or younger than you actually are?

They usually do both... my students never want to offend me, but I know I look a little older than I am because of those lovely bags under my eyes.

11. Do you think men truly understand women?

Nope.

12. How about women understanding men?

Nope. The relationship I have with Cez is a good example of that.

13. Did anybody ever call you handsome or beautiful?

Yes.

14. What is one fact about the last person that called you?

I love this boy more than I have ever loved anyone and yet, he drives me CRAZY sometimes.

15. Other than your current one, what’s the longest relationship you have had?

Probably around a year or so.

No comments: