Friday, March 13, 2009

Friday Fill-In #1

So, I apologize for not updating you on the goings on in my world-- but if you've seen past blog entries, you know that I have been travelling up a storm! Tomorrow, I leave for MD to pick up the boy for his week-long visit. (Can't wait for him to get here!) In the meantime, I offer you this "Friday Fill-In" thanks to my friend Amanda Hopper and her blog.

(Oh, and how RANDOM is it that there are 13 of them on Friday the 13th???)

Randomness brought to you by the Friday Fill-Ins Blog, perhaps you might get to start reading these weekly. My answers are in red.

1. I'm sore, I'm motivated, and I'm going to head to the gym again today.

2. Why do I have to catch up on grading?

3. How does this dissertation thing work, anyway ?

4. Every morning, I put my rings on my fingers.

5. I consider myself lucky because I have a wonderful family, the most fun friends ever, a roof over my head, food in my belly, and a pretty good life when I stop to think about it.

6. One day we’ll see Rome for more than eight hours.

7. When I look to the left, I see my clean living room (finally!).

8. My living room is the room that has the best view in my home.

9. Let it work Dear Lord, so I can get out of school already!

10. Laundry is never done dirt cheap!

11. Voting is a responsibility that all qualified citizens must share.

12. If you have any spare quarters feel free to toss them my way.

13. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relaxing at home, tomorrow my plans include a drive to Baltimore and a stay in Alexandria, and Sunday, I will enjoy the day with the Boy!

No comments: