Friday, March 27, 2009

Friday Fill-In!

It's time for the "Friday Fill-In" brought to you all the way from Troy, Michigan! I decided that while I had some time to kill in the hotel... I might as well be consistent with posting. :)


1. "In a hole in the ground there lived
a fuzzy little worm named Bob."

2. "You can't always get what you want, but that ain't no matter."

3. "After dark the rain began to fall again, but we still ate, drank, and were quite merry."

4. "All my treasures have come from the hold of the Spanish galleon."

5. "There was a hand in the darkness, and it brought me towards the light."

6. "Accidents ambush the unsuspecting, and I am usually unsuspecting."

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to an interesting wedding, tomorrow my plans include going to the celebration and lots of other festivities and Sunday, I want to have a smooth and painless ride home from Michigan!

No comments: