1. What is your favorite sit-down restaurant?
Ooh... this is tough. I would have to say P.F. Chang's (how commercial!)
2. What food could you eat for 2 weeks straight and not get sick of it?
Tortillas, rice and beans... preferably all home made from my mom's kitchen!
3. Have you ever had anything removed from your body?
Wisdom teeth.
4. What is the last heavy item you lifted?
All the luggage and things that trekked with me to Michigan for Tracey's wedding
5. Have you ever been knocked unconscious?
Not that I'm aware of... but I have passed out from exhaustion before. :)
6. If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?
Not really. This is probably the one surprise I could actually live with. (ha!)
7. If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
I wouldn't... I actually like the name I have.
8. What’s your goal for the year?
To GRAD-U-ATE. :)
9. Last person you hugged?
Tracey and Ben.
10. First place you went this morning?
The living room to turn down the heat... cold outside, but a little too toasty warm in here.
11. Do you always answer your phone?
Nope... it's a guilty pleasure I have.
12. It’s four in the morning and you get a text message, who is it?
Good question because they're going to get a piece of my mind when I wake up!
13. If you could change your eye color what would it be?
I would love it if I had Hazel or Green eyes... brown just gets boring after awhile
14. What’s on your wish list for your birthday?
A J-O-B.15. Does the future make you more nervous or excited?
Honestly, a little of both. I am nervous about getting some things done, but excited that I basically have a blank slate in front of me (which also makes me nervous... where do I go from here?)
16. Do you have any saved texts?
Of course!
17. Ever been in a car wreck?
More than enough to last me a lifetime...yikes!
18. Do you have an accent?
Only when I come back from Texas. :) Which never lasts long enough to make people here in PA happy... but my PA non-accent lasts for quite awhile in Texas, which kind of annoys those Texans. :)
19. What was the last song to make you cry?
"The Way You Look Tonight"...but I like the Tony Bennett version
20. What did you do last night?
Did a LONG drive back home from Michigan.
21. Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom?
Not really... I've managed to stay afloat for quite awhile.
22. Current hate right now?
The fact that time keeps passing me by so quickly!
23. Met someone who changed your life?
Absolutely.
24. How did you bring in the New Year?
Cez & I went to a party that my friend Josh and his girlfriend Ashlee were hosting. It was good times filled with champagne and fireworks... until the police told us to stop setting off the fireworks!
25. What song represents you?
Hmmm... I'd like to say "Walking on Sunshine" or something upbeat like that...but I like Kanye's "Touch the Sky"-- I know I'm working towards that goal, and darn it... I will get it!




No comments:
Post a Comment