1. What bill do you hate paying the most?
My credit card bills. I ask myself every time I pay it when I because such an irresponsible spender... sad thing is, I didn't think I was!
2. Where was the last place you had a romantic dinner?
Cez and I went to On the Border for my birthday... and I can't remember where our other date was while I was home for Christmas
3. Do you own a guitar?
No, I'd rather learn to play the drums.
4. Name of your first grade teacher?
Mrs. Franklin
5. Have you ever ridden in an ambulance?
No, and I want it to stay that way forever.
6. Do you own a piggy bank shaped like a pig?
Nope
7. How many colleges did you attend?
Three.
8. Why did you choose the shirt that you have on right now?
It was going to be a lazy day around the house and I really like this shirt.
9. What are your thoughts on gas prices?
No one on God's green earth deserves to pay $3.29 for a gallon of gas.
10. Do you shower facing the shower head or with your back to it?
I rotate throughout the process.
11. First thought when the alarm went off this morning?
Ha! No alarm clock for a week! :)
12. Last thought before going to sleep last night?
Is Cez really going to call me back before I pass out? Prolly not!
13. Do you have anything in your pockets right now?
These pants have no pockets.
14. How many windows are open on your computer?
Four
15. What errand/chore do you despise?
Data entry.
16. If you didn’t have to work, would you volunteer?
Probably... that's always been something that I've enjoyed doing.





No comments:
Post a Comment