Sunday, March 02, 2008

Even with all that rest...

I'm still really really sleepy! Why is it that after so much travelling and other stressful events that most times you feel as if you could just sleep forever? I made myself get up this morning at 9am so I could get a start on the tons of laundry I needed to do (time to wash those sheets!) and other errands that needed to be done.

However, to be completely honest... I'm going to need to actually start following the list of things I need to do in a given day. Hey, at least I got the laundry done!

To end all the slacking off that has made this day so eventful, I've decided to post another "survey" that my friend Kenny's girlfriend posted on her blog. :)


1. If your doctor told you TODAY that you were pregnant, what would you say?
I'd wonder just how in the hell that happened. When your boyfriend is 1500 miles away it's pretty safe to say that it's highly unlikely that this could happen... especially when you're not "good" enough for a virgin birth ;)

2. Do you trust all of your friends?
I do. Otherwise, I don't think they should be called "friend"

3. Would you move to another state or country to be with the one you love?
Trying to do that right now!

4. Do you believe that everything happens for a reason?
For the most part

5. Can you make a dollar in change right now?
I actually can!

6. Which one of your friends do you think would make the best doctor?
Medical? Dr. Ryan Woodham... Ph.D? Just about all the friends I've made while in Grad School

7. Are you afraid of falling in love?
Not the slightest bit.

8. Is there someone who pops into your mind at random times?
Occasionally... and it's typically friends whom I've lost touch with and miss quite a whole lot.

9. What’s your most favorite scar?
The one on my forehead. It's been with me for so long now that I feel like it's part of my character.

10. When was the last time you flew in a plane?
Friday. I was heading back from Texas to PA.

11. What did the last text message you sent say?
They might! I would talk to the admission peeps and see what they say.

12. What features do you find most attractive in the preferred sex?
A big brain, a sense of humor, and a lovely smile (bonus points if he has dimples!)

13. Fill in the blank. I love ________.
Caesar!

14. What is a goal you would like to accomplish in the near future?
Finishing up data collection once and for all. I would really really like to finish my dissertation by August and that will help make this happen!

15. If you were to wake up from being in a coma for an extended time who would you call?
Depends on who wasn't there to greet me!

16. How many kids do you want to have?
Either two dogs or two dogs and two humans :) Unfortunately, I'm starting to pay more attention to babies than I used to... stupid hormones.

17. Would you make a good parent?
I don't know... I'm in a selfish phase right now. It's all about me! I'm sure I'll grow out of this eventually and be all right though!

18. Where was your favorite picture taken?
At Fast Eddie's this past Thanksgiving. I think it's one of the best that Caesar and I have ever taken together! It's actually my desktop picture at work.

19. What’s your middle name?
Risé

20. Honestly, what’s on your mind right now?
Sleeping

21. If you could go back in time and change something, what would it be?
Nothing. I think if you concern yourself with going back and changing one thing it probably would affect who you are today. I actually like myself just the way I am.

22. Who was or will be the maid of honor/ best man in your wedding?
My sister. Of course, I will have to have tons of bridesmaids!

23. What are you wearing right now?
Black velour pants and a long-sleeved Texas Tech t-shirt :)

24. Righty or Lefty?
Lefty

25. Best place to eat?
Depends on the food! If I'm in State College, I'd say Cozy Thai.

26. Favorite jeans?
Just about every pair I own. I live in those things!

27. Favorite animal?
My brother Oso. :)

28. Favorite juice?
Pomegranate & blueberry. Hey, it helps your brain!

29. Have you had the chicken pox?
Yep... but a very very mild case. (I think I had three)

30. Have you had a sore throat?
When you suffer from allergies like I do... these happen frequently

31. Ever had a bar fight?
Nope

32. Who knows you the best?

My family.

33. Shoe size?
8.5

34. Do you wear contact lenses or glasses?
Glasses and contacts (but not at the same time!). My eyesight is horrible!

35. Ever been in a fight with your pet?
Frequently!

36. Been to Mexico?
No.

37. Did you buy something today?
Yes... lunch at Panera.

38. Did you get sick today?
Nope... trying to stay illness free!

39. Do you miss someone today?
Yup.

40. Did you get in a fight with someone today?
Nope.

41. When is the last time you had a massage?
It's been awhile... might have to schedule one next week!

42. Last person to lie in your bed?
Me! (And my teddy bear)

43. Last person to see you cry?

Probably Caesar.

44. Who made you cry?
Having to leave Texas always makes me cry!

45. What was the last TV show you watched?
Captured

46. What are your plans for the weekend?
Avoid work at all costs since its Spring Break!

47. Who do you think will repost this?

Not sure!

48. Who was the last person you hung out with?

Ruth

49. If your significant other asked you to marry them TODAY, what would you say?
Yes! Yes! Yes!

No comments: