1) If you got married would you keep your last name or take theirs? My "favorite pirate" and I frequently have this argument... I think that we've settled that for most general stuff (read: bills, etc.), I will take his last name. That being said, I worked damn hard to get the degree I hope to get soon and I plan on being Dr. Lara to everyone else!
2) What did you do yesterday? Had a rough workout day (read: pulled muscle while running), congratulated myself on actually having 21 days of working out, compiled answers from an audience analysis survey I gave my students, taught, stressed out for a little while and then went to bed! :)
3) When do you plan on having kids or your next kid? Not sure I will actually... I'm content on planning to have a few dogs here in the next few years actually.
4) Do you know a secret about your last ex that would embarrass them? Sure, and I'm sure he has some about me that he's shared with his current girlfriend... if he's mean and spiteful enough.
5) Can you take a bra off with one hand? Yep.
6) Can you use chopsticks? As well as someone who is left handed can be expected to... it's a bit difficult honestly.
7) How old were you when you lost your first tooth? Hmmm... probably about 5 or 6.
8) Were you a hyper or mellow kid? I would say I was hyper... and still am when I have the energy.
9) Why did you throw up last? Had to be something alcohol related... I thought I was Supergirl and forgot that sometimes carbombs are like kryptonite to me.
10) What’s for dinner? We had ribs! And I made my famous potato salad... yum!
11) Ever been to the Statue of Liberty? Nope, but I rode by it on a ferry w/ my friend Leia.
12) Voting for Hilary? I would have if she was the nominee.
13) How many e-mail addresses do you have? Way too many to actually keep up with all of them.
14) Do you HAVE to have brand name stuff? Only for certain items... but not for everything
15) Who will you be sleeping with tonight? My teddy bear.
16) Do you like Oreos? Only when soaked in milk (which I can't have thanks to lactose intolerantness)
17) Do you send out Thank-You cards? Yes, when I remember to.
18) Can you ice skate? Not to save my life. I can't even walk on two feet and you want me on thin metal blades?
19) Do you have a brother? Yes, his name is Oso P.
20) Do you know how to change a diaper? Yes
21) Do you flip people off while driving? Coming from a state where people are allowed to carry concealed handguns, NO. I may make mean faces frequently.
22) Would you take a bullet for anyone? As long as I loved them dearly.
23) Do you keep a planner? Sure do. Can't live without it.
24) Who’s your favorite American Idol judge? I don't actually like American Idol.
25) Do you like to grocery shop? Not really. There are far better things I could be doing and surrounded by people who weren't so grouchy.
26) What kind of mood are you in? Content... and sleepy.
27) Last time you cleaned? Today... I put away clean laundry and threw some trash.
28) Did you get an Easter basket? When I was younger, yes.
29) What pills do you take daily? Just one for my own personal health. Take that as you want to.
30) Do you do your own laundry? Have for quite sometime now.
31) Has someone close to you passed away this year? Yes, we lost a close family friend earlier this year... she was a very lovely woman, an inspiration to me as someone who was a professor, and a joy to be around. I will miss her every holiday from now on...
32) Baths or showers? Showers... not really a bath person.
33) Do you take out the trash? Pretty frequently. One of my roommates does the recycling... the other one doesn't do much of anything. Lazy bum.
34) Are you getting engaged any time soon? Maybe sometime in the next three years or so... finishing school is more of a priority.
35) What’s the best part about being single? The ability to flirt with no regrets or no harm done.
36) Paper or Plastic? Plastic. I do remember to recycle them!
37) Do you watch “The Hills”? Not at all.
38) Last CD you played? A mixed CD of stuff Alysa burned for me.
39) What did you do last Saturday night? Had a girl's night in at my friend Julie's house. It basically consisted of snacking, wine drinking, and 80's movies.
40) Which one of your friends is going to have the cutest baby? I can't wait to see the one Melissa and Drew make someday. :)
41) Wearing any bracelets? No. Just a watch.
42) Last thing someone bought for you? $5 towards lunch...
43) What are you going to do now? Go to bed.
44) What is your current problem? See the post below and then email me when you're ready to participate in the interview portion of my dissertation.





No comments:
Post a Comment