Saturday, July 26, 2008

Short break while moving...

How many keys are on your key chain?
Too many. This is why I have two different key chains and still manage to lose keys.

If you were given a canvas and watercolors, what would you paint?
I would try to paint something artistic, but there are no guarantees

What do you regard as the most repulsive form of music?
I actually appreciate all music... I may not love it all, but I truly appreciate the talent some people have to bring joy to others through sound

Whose mind, besides your own, would you like to control?
Hmmm... I don't know. I might have to give this some thought.

What is the most dangerous occupation?
Lately, a construction worker. Apparently cranes are becoming more and more hazardous to your health.

What is the first thing you do when you get out of bed?
Wander over to the computer to turn it on.

What do you consider the greatest threat to mankind?
Mankind itself.

If you could project yourself into the past, where would you go?
I would go back and visit a time when both of my grandfathers were alive... and I would wish that I could take one relic w/ me to introduce them to my boy... I think they would have liked him.

What are you thankful you are not doing right now?
Moving boxes. Although I will resume that shortly.

What is your favorite kind of candy?
Almond Joy.

What is your favorite thing about the beach?
The smell and the sand... I love wet sand.

If you were invisible, where would you go?
On a plane back to Texas.

What is one object in your home that you are embarrassed to own?
I am beginning to wonder if the time has come to let the stuffed animals go...

Fill in the blank; When I dance, I look like…
I am having the greatest time ever.

Who is one person you wish you would have never met?
I don't actually regret meeting many people... they have all influenced my life in some way, even if it was only for a short time

What is your favorite fruit?
Kiwi.

What is your favorite kind of cookie?
White chocolate macadamia nut

If you were an evil dictator, where would you rule?
My own private island.

What do you need to get right now at the drug store?
Nothing yet... trying to keep things to a minimum

What song do you keep hearing over and over again?
NKOTB's "Summertime"

What was the happiest age of your life?
I like adulthood... so much fun, but still so much responsibility

What is your favorite piece of clothing that you own?
Any of my running shorts/leggings... so comfy and so inspiring

What two words describe your lifestyle?
Tired, overwhelmed

Which ocean creature fascinates you most?
Dolphins and Clownfish

On a scale of 1-10; how religious are you?
I w0uld like to say 7-8... I may not go to church as often as I would like, but I talk to God, His Angels and Saints quite often

What historical figure would you most like to have a discussion with?
John F. Kennedy

What color looks best on you?
Pinks and purples

What is your favorite thing about being sick?
Staying home and watching movies.

What's new?
Going to move to my new apartment here next week.

Why are you here right now?
Because, I am.

What commercial do you find most annoying?
Hmmm... those ones advertising lawyers who are essentially ambulance chasers

What was your favorite meal growing up?
Enchiladas

If you had to spend the rest of your life in one place, where would it be?
In Italy.

Fill in the blank; I am so much smarter than…
My students. :) Of this, I am certain.

What one person or thing reminds you of the 80s?
Leg warmers

What is college really good for?
Racking up large amounts of debt while making yourself useless to the general population.

Where is the most beautiful place you have ever been?
Crete.

What body part aches you the most right now?
My whole self.

When is the angriest you have ever been?
I am not sure actually...

What do you waste your time doing?
This.

On a scale of 1-10; how much do you trust people?
For the most part, but even I'm not that naive

If you were forced to choose your own death, how would you die?
In my sleep

On a scale of 1-10; how photogenic are you?
I’ll say 8... on a good day

What aspect of your personality could use a little work?
Patience

What is your greatest addiction?
Movies. I own way too many of them

What issue are you sick of hearing about?
I'm a nerd... I like reading and being informed.

If you were a professional wrestler, what would your ring name be?
Hmmm... not sure

What language would you like to master?
Italian or Greek

What is your favorite dish at a Chinese restaurant?
Sushi!

Whom would you least likely expect a phone call from?
My grandmother

What is the longest you have ever gone without a shower?
24 hours... I have to be clean

What is the saddest movie you have ever seen?
Reign Over Me

What time do you usually fall asleep?
Somewhere between 11pm and midnight

Where is the worst place to be stuck waiting?
On a plane, on the runway. They’ve got you then!

What is the cutest animal on Earth?
Puppies

Name one celebrity who has no right being a celebrity.
Paris Hilton

What hobby have you always wanted to pick up?
Knitting... I would really like to get back into this!

No comments: