Friday, April 03, 2009

Friday Fill-In!

It's time for another Friday Fill-In!

I promise that my weeks aren't just filled with Monday Memes and Friday Fill-Ins, but sometimes life moves faster than you would like! This week has been full of activity on the job front (please keep me in your prayers that a decision is made about this soon!), the teaching front (Forum presentations in one class, an exam to write for another), and of course... the life front too! My old roommate Tatiana is in town through Saturday from Brazil and today we are going to trek to Target for a few things and some quality time too.

So... here we go!

1. Angel or not, I will persevere and accomplish all my goals in due time. (But I know I have Angels on my side! With God on my side, whom should I fear?)

2. You can't have me any way you want me. I DECIDE. :-p

3. As my mother used to say, you're full of the ability to do good things, go far, and have fun while doing it.

4. I always seem to be hungry after I'm done working out or doing something strenuous.

5. Even in the most crowded of rooms I can find space to dance.

6. Laundry day is a day fraught with peril.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to Elizabeth's birthday party, tomorrow my plans include thoughts of laundry and dissertation work and Sunday, I want to be VERY PRODUCTIVE on this dissertation!

No comments: