I just got back from a LONG visit to the gym and the word for today is DISSERTATE. But, it's still Monday which means I still have to do my Monday Meme!
Enjoy!
A
Always: Thankful for the many blessings I have in my life.
Average: what I am when it comes to motivation... let's face it, I am meant to be a millionaire
Annoyance: People who talk on their cell phone at the gym, little kids who kick my chair through an ENTIRE movie, people who text message through a movie, and neighbors that are WAY too loud or up WAY too early in the morning
Age: 30
B
Best Friends: I have way too many to be named here... but you know who you are!
Beer: Right now, I am in a Blue Moon phase, but I also "heart" Otto's Apricot Wheat, Hefewizen, and Appel Trippel... Yay beer!
Birthday: in December
Boast: I am such a social person :) Sometimes, to a fault...
C
Crush: I have a couple...
Car: Ladybug the Honda Civic is still going!
Candy: Adore Almond Joys and gummy bears/worms... but not at the same time
Cry: Not in a good while, but usually when I leave Texas, the boy, or my family
D
Days: Spent dissertating or thinking about dissertating mostly
Dream: To win the lottery or reach my full potential SOON
Dare: To continue battling my fear of heights...
Drug: of choice is Diet Coke. Woot!
E
Easy: reading books for fun... doesn't take me that long and is why I LOVE long plane rides
Eggs: over easy please!
Email: so addicted
Envy: Women who are a healthy weight and don’t have to work at it.
F
Flavors: I love a variety of flavors: sweet, sour, salty... depends on my mood
Favorites: At the moment — Lil' Wayne, working out, spending a summer NOT teaching, my friends, my family, Dave Matthews Band, concerts, music, relaxing, massages, HUGS!
Flaws: PRO-CRAST-IN-ATION. Which makes dissertating impossible sometimes!
Finicky: About having a clean house, or putting certain things back in their place... oh! And about making my bed EVERY morning, otherwise the day just isn't right
G
Grateful: For each and every day… even when I complain about them
Gifts: Teaching, singing, intelligence, faith, friends, and of course... my family
Gum: can't chew it anymore now that I have the invisible braces
Gross: men spitting (ugh!), people who wear clothes they shouldn't be wearing...
H
Hair: I get frustrated with it quite a bit and want to change it constantly
Height: Not petite, and certainly not tall — I’m 5′ 5″.
Happiest: When I am surrounded by people I love
Hate: I hate being around competitive, negative people
I
Ice Cream: I haven't had any in awhile! Sad!
Instrument: Piano, once upon a time.
Idols: I am a big fan of Bono, Sandra Day O'Connor, Dave Matthews, my mom, Patrick Hughes, people who aren't afraid to stand up for the little guy... even when they might die for it, people who find a job they love and do it to the best of their ability... regardless of pay
Independence: I love it.
J
Jewelry: Silver, and lots of it.
Jail: such a sad place, I would think
Jenga: I am not really a fan of this game, but it's fun with a big group
Jammies: t-shirt and pajama pants... always
K
Kids: are all right in small SMALL doses, but I can't wait to play with my sorority sisters' kids!
Karaoke: Love it! Even though I'm afraid of singing in public
Kicks: Laughing... just for
Kiss: Love them! Chocolate and otherwise...
L
Longest …: Day — the last day of school, each and every year
Love: The best thing in the world
Life: something you must live, laugh and love throughout
Lost: several pieces of jewelry, coins, etc...
M
Milk: Lactaid is what I drink!
Miss: being in shape! getting back there can be TOUGH work!
Movies: love them
Memory: So many good ones
N
Nails: Usually short
No: more laziness for me!
Name: Reezay
Never: Water-skiied, bungee jumped… but I hope to someday
O
Ordinary: wish I were!
One: Is what comes before two
Office: is in the basement... but not for much longer
Only: been out of the US twice, but hopefully will add to that!
P
Pet Peeves: Too many... but I hate people who travel slow in the passing lane!
Primal urge: To leave it all behind and just travel forever
Personality: I think I have a good one
Pain: I can be one, yes.
Q
Quick: To smile — I always have been.
Quirk: I can’t think straight if the spaces around me are cluttered and unorganized.
Qualms: About change — I used to be so open to it, but it’s much harder now.
Quest: Overall happiness, and I’m doing quite well with it.
R
Reason to …: Live — I have many.
Reality TV: I can't help it! There are just some shows I can't help but get addicted to!
Rage: Against the Machine is a band on my iPod
Regret: I have a few, but I don't let them get me down
S
Song: Right now, my favorite is “Life in Technicolor" by Coldplay
Season: Spring
Shoes: I heart tennis shoes and flip flops... don't believe me? Look in my closet!
Silly: I love being silly and don't do it nearly enough
T
Time: goes by too quickly!
Ticklish: My back mostly
Taste: Very eclectic... I am so random
Torment: procrastination... dammit
U
Undress: the shoes are the first to go!
Unpredictable: Life, inevitably
Unfortunate: not really
Unforgettable: life here in PA
V
Vegetables: I love almost all of them!!! (NO ZUCCHINI! NO SQUASH!)
Virgin: is an airline I'd like to fly
Vacation: at a beach is where I want to be
Voice: I have one!
W
Worst Habit: Procrastination
Wish: Bills paid
Waste: Time, when I'm on Facebook!
Wander: I like to do this when I'm on vacation
X
X-Rated: not me!
X-Rays: I’ve had a few
X-Men: Wolverine and Gambit are hot.
X-marks the spot: Finding a treasure would be awesome!
Y
Year born: 1978
Yes: To love
Yellow: Amazingly, I look good in this color, and not many people do.
Yearn: To have all the time in the world
Z
Zoo Animal: Polar Bears and Sea Otters
Zodiac: Sagittarius
Zealous: About education and how everyone should have one!
Zzzz: The TV seems to be putting me to sleep lately





No comments:
Post a Comment