Friday, May 22, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend- Friday Fill-In!

So, this weekend we honor all of our veterans who have done a great service to our country and helped to make it safe, secure, and a haven for democracy. I think that we often take this aspect of our lives for granted, but I know I appreciate what they do because I know I would be the LAST person to want to do this job if it were handed to me. Be sure you remember that when you are enjoying your Monday off from work-- you have them to thank for the freedom you have!

God bless you armed service persons! I pray this war in Iraq ends soon and you can ALL come home and be with your families!

And now... we resume our Friday Fill-In... :)

1. Moving is a BIG pain in the butt, but something I'm really looking forward to this summer!

2. The best things in life are really NEVER free.

3. My best quality is my persistent optimism.

4. Of course, it's all in the details.

5. In nearly 10 years, I have managed to come pretty far and am totally looking forward to the future.

6. Breakfast and a FREE transcriber are what I need right now!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to hanging out with Wam and Marcelo (movies?), tomorrow my plans include more transcription and perhaps Maureen's bar tour and Sunday, I want to stay diligent and make my advisor proud of me!

No comments: