So,
In case you DIDN'T know or have been hiding under a rock lately... I have been spending many hours sitting at my desk working, working, and WORK-ING on this dissertation of mine. Although the progress is slower than what I would like, at least it's progress, right?
Anyways, here's my Friday Fill-In!
1. It's cold and gloomy here in Happy Valley. What's up with that?
2. I "heart" tomatoes.
3. My favorite health and beauty product is Philosophy "Pure Grace" body wash.
4. Life in Texas is a nice long ride.
5. Well, first of all, women are just the smartest of the species.
6. My mom, dad, sister and other friends; those were the cast of characters in a recent dream and it was strange.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to spending hours in front of the computer, tomorrow my plans include more computer time and possibly hanging out with friends and Sunday, I want to stay diligent!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment