Friday, May 01, 2009

Last Day of School Friday Fill-In

Today is the OFFICIAL last day of school and so that makes today a "Last Day of School" Friday Fill-In! Woo hoo! Time for me to work on my own stuff (aka THE DISS!)...

But, not before completing the Friday Fill-In of course...

1. The first rule of working in an office and getting along is to be polite and not call anyone names.

2. I have never eaten clams.

3. When I think of carnivals I think of all the yummy carnival foods!

4. Tulips are my favorite spring flower.

5. Things on my desk include pens, papers, water bottle, phone, phone book, and a lamp.

6. The sunshine makes me wanna play outside.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to decompression with friends, tomorrow my plans include a trip to "The Burg" and Sunday, I want to have a productive day after Jewel Degree!

No comments: