1. Where is your cell phone? Here, next to the laptop on my kitchen workspace.
2. Where is your significant other? In Texas.
3. Your hair color? Brown
4. Your mother? Lee
5. Your father? Pete
6. Your favorite thing? My friends and family
7. Your dream last night? Can't remember it... oh well, I'll have a new one in a little while!
8. Your dream/goal? To graduate with my Ph.D already!
9. The room you're in? Dining room/kitchen
10. Your hobby? Reading or playing on the computer
11. Your fear? Not succeeding at what I've worked SO hard to do!
12. Where do you want to be in six years? At a job I love, in a house I own, with Caesar by my side and my family not too far away.
13. Where were you last night? Spruce Creek, PA... don't ask!
14. What you're not? Pessimistic
15. One of your wish list items? To move BACK to Texas very very soon!
16. Where you grew up? L-U-B-B-O-C-K!
17. The last thing you did? Watched a play with my friend Lyn
18. What are you wearing? pajama pants and a sweater... haven't finished getting ready for bed
19. Your T.V.? In the living room
20. Your pet? Don't have one
21. Your computer? Have two...one in the office and the other is here with me!
22. Your mood? Peaceful... and slightly anxious!
23. Missing someone? Always...
24. Your car? Red
25. Something you're not wearing? Contact lenses
26. Favorite store? Target!
27. Your Summer? Too darn short...
28. Love someone? Many someones actually!
29. Your favorite color? Reds and pinks
30. When is the last time you laughed? Today
31. Last time you cried? Today... the play I went to see was a little sad
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment