Monday, June 01, 2009

Musical Monday Meme

So,

Believe it or not... I am starting to run out of memes! I checked my friend Annie's site to see if she had anything, and sadly... no. Then again, I know if I was sitting at the beach like she was, the last thing I'd be thinking about it a blog! :)

After some creative Google searching, I happened to stumble upon the following meme... enjoy!

10 songs that sum up your weekend...or were on your weekend playlist.

1. AC/DC- Highway to Hell
2. Stevie Ray Vaughn- Pride and Joy
3. Coldplay- Life in Technicolor II
4. Alan Jackson- Little Bitty
5. Allman Brothers- Ramblin Man
6. Editors- An End Has a Start
7. Foghat- Slow Ride
8. PM Dawn- Set a Drift on Memory Bliss
9. Foo Fighters- Everlong
10. Ozzy Osbourne- Mississippi Queen

Makes you wonder what I was up to this weekend, doesn't it? :)

No comments: