This weekend was TRULY spectacular in the amount of fun I got to have with my friends Bonny & Ben. :) I had so much fun, it's making it really hard to want to get back to work!
However, now the countdown to a visit from my mom & dad is on and they will be here before I know it... which means, I guess I kind of have to get my butt in gear and get moving! :) But, I could never neglect my obligations to the Monday Meme... so here it goes!
1. If you could turn back the hands of time to correct one wrongdoing, what event would you choose and why?
Here's my thing with "turning back the clock": you can't make me. Granted, whatever it was may have been painful and hard to live with (even to this day) but it's made you who you are. I will never tell you that I am a perfect person... I am human and I make mistakes. But, I don't let them get me down and I just try to keep moving forward as best as I can.
2. Are you one for tradition? If so, what traditions do you strongly believe in? If not, what makes tradition hypocritical?
I am one for tradition and I have my family to thank for that. The funny thing is the traditions I believe with are sometimes silly (i.e. games of Wahoo every holiday) or something to be treasured (i.e. my religion and the presence of God and faith in my life). Either way, these are something I know I will pass down when the time comes.
3. You were taking part in an event and you had to crossplay, who would you crossplay as and why?
Crossplay? What's that?
4. If you only had one day left to live, how would you spend your last day? Would you be tempted to live fatally if you knew you were to die the next day, and if so, what extreme measures would you take?
I don't think I would take my last day on Earth to make it shorter than it already is. I am sure I would be somewhere surrounded by as many of my friends and family members as i could be and doing something enjoyable like sitting on a beach playing and enjoying the sunshine.
5. What are your top five sinful materialistic items, ones you'd expect from others including those closest to you? Why are each in the position they are in?
Hmmm... honestly, I'd rather get those myself. Because if I can't, I have no business expecting others to give them to me. (And, no... I'm not trying to give you a "socially desirable" answer... this is honestly what I think)
6. I am... Reezay
7. I feel... hopeful
8. I see... many great things ahead of me
9. I need... to learn to be more diligent about working out and finishing this dissertation.
10. I love... my boy, my friends, and my family. Oh! And God too!
11. I wish... I was less of a procastinator, that I could win the lottery, that I would always have a job I love, and would always remember to be thankful for the many blessings I already have.
12. I think... life is what you make of it.
13. I hear... the hum of the laptop.
14. I crave... some REALLY GOOD chinese food! This town doesn't have it!
15. I fear... failure.
16. I hope… for the best, always.
Monday, July 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment