Friday, July 03, 2009

Happy 4th Friday Fill In

Is it bad that I still don't know what I'm doing for the 4th of July? I mean, if I were back in Texas, I would be chilling with the family and The Boy, but... hey. Before I know it, I'll be back in the Great State!

Here's to a Happy 4th for all of you and be safe and merry!

1. When I heard Michael Jackson was dead, I was in complete disbelief.

2. Laughter truly is the best medicine.

3. It's late, but thanks for all the memories.

4. Smile always. (It makes people wonder what you're up to!)

5. My eyes have seen a lot of interesting things in my short time on Earth.

6. She worked at the diss strongly. (Yeah, that's awkward)

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to productivity, tomorrow my plans include celebrating my independence and Sunday, I want to get back to work!

No comments: