Monday, July 20, 2009

Monday Meme...

So, with the parents arriving in town and all... I really haven't had much time to sit around by myself and a) get work done and b) pay any attention to my blog! I will have to try to round up some of the pics from their adventures thus far, but I just know this week is going to fly by WAY too quickly! :)

That being said, here's Monday's Meme!

1. Who was the last person of the opposite sex you lay in a bed with?
My teddy bear. Seriously. This is as exciting as it gets.

2. Where was the last place you went out to eat?
Cracker Barrel in Altoona. BIG MISTAKE. Only eat there if you are somewhere south of the Mason Dixon.

3. What was the last alcoholic beverage you consumed?
Um, most likely a Blue Moon or Otto's _____________.

4. Which do you prefer - eyes or lips?
Ooh... tough one. I'm going to go with smile. :)

5. Medicine, fine arts, or law?
I see valid needs for all three... I am particularly interested in arts fine and not-so-fine.

6. Best kind of pizza?
Either Hawaiian (canadian bacon & pineapple) or beef w/ mushroom

7. What is in store for your future?
Finishing that dissertation and moving away from Happy Valley.

8. Who was the last band you saw live?
Velveeta. Yay for Arts Fest!

9. Do you take care of your friends while they are sick?
Nope. They are grown-ups. They can do it themselves.

10. How many songs are on your iPod?
Too many to remember.

11. Where is the last place you drove to?
Back to Happy Valley. Or, Wal-Mart. Take your pick.

12. Where did your last kiss take place?
At my parents' house before I took off to come back here.

13. What were you doing at 11:59 PM on Monday night?
Sleeping off the effects of Nyquil.

14. Are you a quitter?
A procrastinator, yes. A quitter only when necessary. Sometimes you have to know when to walk away.

15. Who was the last person you had in your house?
Bonny & Ben... before the parents got here.

15. What do you think about people who party a lot?
Must be nice to be able to handle the fast lane!

16. Does talking about sex make you uncomfortable?
No. Not really. I think people need to be informed and smart about decisions affecting their personal health. And that is certainly an aspect of personal health.

17. What was the last CD you purchased?
The new DMB. Still haven't listened to it yet!

18. What are two bands or singers that you will always love?
Dave Matthews & Pearl Jam.

19. Which of the seven deadly sins are you guilty of?
Envy. I envy people who are completely done with their disssertations.

20. How is your last ex doing?
I've heard he's doing well. I wouldn't know for certain though.

No comments: