Tuesday, June 06, 2006

A conundrum... or a post without pics

Hello dear readers...

This post finds me in a bit of a pickle, but not one that requires anything major. Lately, I've been questioning the great archival value of the blog. I have to admit, I've always been a great diarist (but not Anais Nin style... geez!) and lately I have completely abandoned the diaries of the paper kind. Which, honestly makes me a bit sad. I mean, it's doing wonders for not making my hands so sore, but let's face it... it's at the expense of possible onset carpal tunnel syndrome!

(I happen to like sitting at my computer for long hours... it happens)

The worst thing is that lately I've had some really spectacular adventures. I mean, getting to see Caesar's mother marry in a church for the first time and spending time with him and my family... to going to a gorgeous and fun wedding this past weekend in British Columbia! I could tell you so many stories, but then I have nothing to fill in that book that stares at me sadly from my computer desk. (Well, the many diaries I have started actually stare at me...)

So what is a girl to do? I mean, honestly... there is some value to being able to type your thoughts as fast as you can without worrying about a pen dying. But, then again... computers crash. Hard drives fail. That can be erased as well!

So, please send me your thoughts dear readers... how should I proceed?

In the meantime, I leave you with a revised visted states map... ;)







create your own visited states map


And... a VISITED COUNTRIES MAP as well... Greece in July baby!




create your own visited countries map

No comments: