That being said, I saw this one on her page this morning, and thought I would give it a shot. :)
Do you wear slippers? Not at all. Even when it's cold, I'm more likely to run around the house in socks.
How many pictures are in your living room? Absolutely none right now. (sadly) Our apartment complex had painters come in and we see no point making the walls all "holy" again :)
Do you wear a bra to bed at night? No way... too painful
Do you ever watch Brady Bunch reruns? Occasionally, when they are on and nothing else is.
Are you allergic to anything? Mostly dirt/dust and pollen... and Gerbera daisies (which I just noticed that my roommate received last night (ugh)
When was the last time you called in sick? I think when I was working as a Research Assistant because I was actually expected to show up in the office most times.
Have you ever been in a car accident? Yes, several. And that's all you need to know.
What is your favorite snack food? I vary actually... but I love peanuts when I am feeling "snacky"
Do you think you have a big butt? No. I KNOW I have no butt!
Would you like to look like your mom when you are her age? I think there are somethings about my mom that will go with me... however, I'm going to do my best to stay in shape as much as I can. :) She would only ask the same.
Have you ever seen a tornado? Only on the news and in newspaper pictures
Do you think Barack Obama is sexy? Not at all.
If you won a million dollars, what would you buy first? Well, I'd pay off my school debt. But if I had to buy something, it would be a new car.
What time is it right now? about 9:30am
Are you pregnant? No, and I really have no desire to be at this point in my life. Too many other things to do.
Have you ever been pregnant? Nope!
Do you like men who wear pink shirts and flip-flops? I have nothing against them.
How many pairs of shoes do you own? Too many... every time I try to condense, I manage to find another pair that I have to have.
Do you think you are a hypocondriac? Nope.
Do you own a dictionary? I have one at my parents' house... otherwise, I use dictionary.com
Where was the last place you went on vacation? Texas
Do you talk about your friends behind their back? Not in the sense that this question probably means... I am always relaying stories about them to Caesar and my family and in this sense, it is behind their backs.
Are you actually fat but are in complete denial about it? I am a little overweight right now, not going to lie. However, I am doing what is necessary to make that not be a "truth" anymore.
What color is your mouse pad? Different shades of blue with an ADPi lion on it.
Does your kitchen have a theme? Nope. Other than "theme of people who will be moving soon"
Do you like to mow the yard? I have no yard to mow.
Are you addicted to using Febreze? Nope.
What is your ring size? I'm not sure actually...
When was the last time you consumed alcohol? Last night. We had a "Triple Birthday Bar Bash" to celebrate Alysa, Andy, and Jesse's birthdays at Beulah's.
Do you know someone who gets food stamps? Yes.
Do you have a basement in your home? Yes.
Are you still in love with 1 of your exes? Nope. Not at all.
Any big plans for the summer? Most of them were actually earlier... however, there is still a DMB concert at the end of the month and possibly a chance to see "The Boss" in August. Oh, and I'm excited about getting to go to D.C. for the 4th of July.
What is your favorite comfort food? Potatoes.... any variety, and I LOVE my mother's potato salad.
Do you prefer broccoli or asparagus? I love them both... but since I don't get to eat asparagus as often, I would like to have that more
What color are your bedroom walls? A combination of white and beige... the painters did a crappy job.
Who do you live with? My roommates.
Which Star Wars movie is your favorite? The one with the Ewoks. They're so cute!
How about Harry Potter? Great books... the movies are all right most of the time.
What was the last movie you saw in theatres? Kung Fu Panda
Did you get the popcorn or the candy? Popcorn and a Diet Coke
What is the most romantic text in your inbox? What's up kitten caboodle? (I think my boyfriend is trying to call me cat food here... and that's interesting)
Have you ever played miniature golf on a date? Nope
What’s a phrase you overuse? Caesar wishes I would stop saying "schmo"-- apparently I am starting to acquire random Jewish phrases into my vocabulary
Where do you buy most of your shoes? Dick's. I have a big affinity for running shoes
Do you always use good grammar? I try very hard to, but I’m not perfect.
Do you have an accent or a speech impediment? A Texan twang when I'm home, but other than that... most people can't tell where I'm from
What did you eat today? Nothing yet.
What do you do at work? Teach public speaking and other communication concepts. :)
Do you know the rules to any sports? Not really.
Do you prefer to watch or play sports? Watch... I have to admit that I'm not very athletic.
What is your favorite kind of hat to wear? Ball caps... but I think I have a big head.
Do you pray? Quite a bit.
Who do you pray to? God
What is the closest mountain to your house? Mount Nittany.
When is the next time you will move? At the end of this year. I'm not even going to put a "hopefully" on that anymore... it WILL happen.
Isn’t there something better you could be doing right now? Going to the gym.
Is there anything good on TV? It's still early... so I'm waiting to see what will come on.
Does your significant other have a myspace? Yes, he does.
What is your dream marriage proposal? I don't really have one... I have faith that Caesar will make it special when it's time to do that.
What are your nicknames and who gave them to you? Reezay (mom), Risqué (my DJ name back when I was a DJ in undergrad), Beautiful (Caesar), Bootie-full (Caesar), Lou (Uncle James)
How often do you wear jewelery? Everyday.
What size engine is in your vehicle? 4-cylinder.
What do you need to do tomorrow? Work on a paper to send in to Southern Communication Journal to get published.
Who do you hope never to see again? There are some people that I know... but I'm not going to give them the space here.
Which friend of yours lives the farthest away? Although she hasn't moved yet, my friend Tara who is moving to Las Vegas here in about a week.





1 comment:
I love the word 'schmo' - I never hear it anymore living down south.
Feel free to steal any meme from me!
"The Yankee"
Post a Comment