The rules are as follows:
1. Post the rules!
2. Answer the questions about yourself
3. At the end of the post, list 5-6 people you would like to tag and leave a comment on their blog letting them know
4. Let the person who tagged you know that you posted your answers.
So here goes....
1. What were you doing 10 years ago?
Let's see... I had moved back to Lubbock, was looking for a part-time job, and was going to summer school at TTU. :) Wow, 10 years already???
2. What are 5 things on your to-do list today?
a) Gym (check)
b) Shower (check)
c) Target (might have to do this tomorrow)
d) Go to church (check)
e) Bowling with Tatiana & Ben (doing that in a little while!)
3. What are some snacks you enjoy?
I try to avoid snacking honestly... I tend to be someone who eats when I get bored, so I'd rather not give myself the temptation.
4. What would you do if you were a billionaire?
Pay off all my student loans and other debt, give some $$$ to my family, donate some to Tech, donate some to my sorority, and then save the rest :)
5. What are three of your bad habits?
Procrastinating, biting my nails and playing with my chipped front tooth
6. 5 places you have lived?
Lubbock, San Antonio, and State College, PA (still working on the other 2 I guess!)
7. What are 5 jobs you have had?
Library Aide III, Data Entry Clerk, Research Assistant, Teaching Assistant, and Instructor
8. What is currently playing on your Ipod?
The last song I heard on it was "Dig" by Incubus... but there is a smorgasboard of music on there, believe me!
9. What are the last 5-6 books you have read?
Harvesting the Heart by Jodi Picoult, P.S. I love You by Cecilia Ahern, Skylight Confessions by Alice Hoffman, The Probable Future by Alice Hoffman, and The Last Summer of You and Me by Ann Brashares
10. Who do you want to tag?
Kenny. And perhaps other people that have a blog as well. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment