Friday, April 24, 2009

Blue and White Weekend!

It's time for the Friday Fill-In, Blue and White Weekend Style! :) That's right! It's time for Blue and White weekend here in Happy Valley and I am super excited because my friends from D.C. will be travelling up here later this afternoon to come and play with me. I'm also happy because there is supposed to be BEE-YOO-TEE-FULL weather here this weekend... and after all the cold MISERABLE weather we have had lately... it will be a refreshing change!

Be looking for updates along the weekend, but if nothing else, come back Monday for a recap and meme to entertain you!

1. Apparently there's some sort of
football scrimmage here in Happy Valley this weekend.

2. Everyone loves a good, sunny day.

3. 2009 has been an interesting year so far.

4. And that was it!

5. For too long I've been procrastinating over this dissertation of mine. But not anymore!

6. I am not obsessed with movies; I am not!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a yummy dinner with my friends, tomorrow my plans include a Blue & White tailgate and a tour of Happy Valley and Sunday, I want to relax and enjoy my day!

No comments: