It's Monday Meme time! :) That means you get to learn more about who I am and what I like without me being all verbose about it. And really, what else would you rather be doing on a rainy day?
1 What is your salad dressing of choice?
Ranch... hooray for fatty, yummy goodness!
2 What is your favorite sit-down restaurant?
I have a few… and it definitely depends on where I am. Here in Happy Valley, I <3 Cozy Thai, Champs, and Olde New York. When in the LBK, I <3 places like O'Hana, Carino's, and Jazz.
3 What food could you eat for 2 weeks straight and not get sick of it?
Potatoes. Any variety... you name it.
4 What are your pizza toppings of choice?
Beef and mushrooms
5 What do you like to put on your toast?
Butter and Jelly
6 How many televisions are in your house?
Two
7 What color cell phone do you have?
White with a pink cover
8 Are you right-handed or left-handed?
Left
9 Have you ever had anything removed from your body?
Nope
10 What is the last heavy item you lifted?
My dissertation. :) (ha ha ha)
11 Have you ever been knocked unconscious?
Nope
12 If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?
Not really, I'm comfortable with the unknown in this case
13 Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000?
I would seriously contemplate it before finally deciding no (I think...)
14 How many pairs of flip flops do you own?
Quite a few thanks to a flip-flop loving friend that persuades me to get many pairs
15 What’s your goal for the year?
Lose some weight, finish the dissertation, and start some new research
16 Last person you talked to?
My sister
17 Last person you hugged?
Brad
18 Favorite Season?
Summer!
19 Favorite Holiday?
Christmas is always fun and I enjoy Thanksgiving a lot too
20 Favorite day of the week?
Friday!
21 Favorite Month?
May
22 First place you went this morning?
My office
23 What’s the last movie you saw in the theater?
"I love you Man!"
24 Do you smile often?
Yes
25 Do you always answer your phone?
Nope — I am guilty of selective phone call answering
26 It’s four in the morning and you get a text message, who is it?
Someone I am going to gripe out in the morning
27 If you could change your eye color what would it be?
I would love something like hazel or green
28 What flavor drink do you get at Sonic?
Diet Cranberry Lime-Ade
29 Have you ever had a pet fish?
We had a few growing up, but after they all committed suicide... we never got replacements. They are overrated.
30 Favorite Christmas song?
"O Tannenbaum"- The Charlie Brown Christmas version
31 What’s on your wish list for your birthday?
Haven't really thought about this yet... but my Ph.D would be nice :)
32 Can you do push ups?
I wish!
33 Can you do a chin up?
Not at all
34 Does the future make you more nervous or excited?
Mostly excited
35 Do you have any saved texts?
Yep
36 Ever been in a car wreck?
A few
37 Do you have an accent?
Most definitely... a PA accent that is immediately detectable to EVERYONE in Texas
38 What is the last song to make you cry?
"The Way You Look Tonight" by Tony Bennett
39 Plans tonight?
Work, work, work
40 Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom?
Frequently...only to pick myself up and do it all over again
41 Name 3 things you bought yesterday.
A bag of popcorn, lunch, diet coke and a ticket to a movie
42 Have you ever been given roses?
Yep!
43 Current hate right now?
The weather
44 Met someone who changed your life?
Yes!
45 How did you bring in the New Year?
With Caesar, as usual
46 What song represents you?
Ooh... tough question. Going to have to think on this one a little.
47 What were you doing at 12 AM last night?
Watching a movie
48 What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up?
Ugh, Monday.





No comments:
Post a Comment