Okay,
So I'm going to attempt to do this Monday Meme while dealing with a MAJOR headache and hope that I can fill you in on some of the most recent events of my life sometime tomorrow. I think that has to be my favorite excuse... "There's always tomorrow!"
Such is the life of a procrastinator... anyways, enjoy the meme!
1. Are you single?
Well, technically I am (in the legal sense) but I have been dating the boy for three years now and we're almost to four!
2. Are your parents still married?
Yes, they are. I think they are celebrating 33 years this year (a milestone!) and although there are good and bad days for them, the good far outweighs the bad.
3. Are you in love?
Very much so, and for the first time in my life. I think the other relationships had a different kind of attachment and love than this one... all I know is that this one makes me sparkle in a completely different way.
4. Do you believe in love at first sight?
Not really, that's infatuation! Love is something that takes time and patience... and first sight doesn't always give you the complete view...
5. Who ended your last relationship?
I would have to say I accept the blame for this, and I didn't do it in the kindest way either. That being said, I would hope that he realizes that this was for the best and that he's happy where ever he may be.
6. Have you ever been hurt by a break up?
Yeah, there was one time that sticks out in my mind and I would say contributed to my dissertation topic... which is infidelity, in case you were wondering.
7. Have you ever broken someone’s heart?
Not intentionally, but I'm pretty sure the guy I'm referring to in #5 was a little hurt.
8. Have you ever had a secret admirer?
Once a long time ago in Junior High...
9. Prefer love or lust?
Love! Always!
10. Prefer a few best friends or many regular friends?
Both, believe it or not. Some acquaintances are good for nights out on the town and crazy adventures, but you just can't share your deepest secrets with them because somehow that would ruin the dynamic. That's what best friends are for.
11. Wild night out or romantic night in?
I am so much more about nights in anymore... going out can be fun, but highly overrated.
12. Back in the day: Been caught sneaking out?
Yep. BUSTED IN A BIG WAY.
13. Ever wanted something/someone so badly it hurt?
Yep.
14. Who are/is your best friend(s)?
Well, I have so many... I can't list them on here! :)
15. Ever wanted to disappear?
Yes. Right now would be a good time for that. Then, I wouldn't have to finish writing this exam for my students.
16. First attraction: Smile or eyes?
Smile! :)
17. Prefer intelligence or attraction?
Intelligence... attraction only gets you so far.
18. Last phone call you received?
My mom
19. Last thing you drank?
Water
20. Before your current one, when was your last relationship?
(lol) About three years ago...
21. Do you and your family get along?
Most of the time, we are family...
22. Would you say you have a "screwed up life"?
Not really.
23. Have you ever gotten kicked out somewhere? If yes, do tell.
A bar... for going out the wrong door. How wacky is that?
24. Do you trust all your friends?
If you are my friend, then... yes. It's part of the deal.
25. Who knows the most about you?
My family and closest friends
Monday, April 06, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment