Believe it or not, we are quickly ending another month and this is a little overwhelming to me.
You'll be happy to know that I am still making progress on the dissertation, and am trying to avoid distractions as much as humanly possible. However, there are some other fires I've got going right now, and it's really hard not to stop what I am doing and just focus on that.
Before I start thinking about all of that and get overwhelmed, here is today's Monday Meme! :)
Enjoy!
1. I've come to realize that my last kiss...was just not long enough! Good thing I can steal more of them in the futures since my boy will be much closer from now on!
2. I am listening to...the hum of the computer, refridgerator, and my own thoughts.
3. I talk...to myself more than I ought to. Is that a symptom of living alone, or high intelligence?
4. I love...my family and friends dearly.
5. My best friends...are some of the best people you could ever hope to know.
6. My first real kiss...was sometime in 7th grade and I remember feeling like I was walking on air when it was over.
7. Love is...accepting a person just the way they are, both good and bad.
8. Marriage is...something that requires a lot of time, energy and patience to make it work.
9. Somewhere, someone is thinking...why does it have to be Monday again?
10. I'll always...remember to count my blessings and thank God for all the miracles in my life.
11. The last time I really cried was because...I was sad about the death of a friendship and I was wondering if I was to blame. Sometimes it's hard for me to accept that I did nothing wrong, but that life just moves on and people do too.
12. My cell phone...is always by my side. I'm addicted!
13. When I wake up in the morning...I immediately turn on the TV to the Weather Channel. Living in PA for six years will do that to you.
14. Before I go to bed...I watch WAY too much TV to decompress and often end up staying up later than I should.
15. Right now I am thinking about...my parents and hoping that they have safe travels on their way back home today.
16. Babies are...precious and wonderful and I don't want one for a REALLY, REALLY long time.
17. I get on Myspace...not as often as I used to. Facebook is where it's at.
18. Today I...will be productive dammit!
19. Tomorrow I will be...even more productive and perhaps convince Elizabeth to go have some tea with me.
20. I really want to be...happy with the person I am, the job I have, and surrounded by my family and friends all the days of my life. :)
Monday, June 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment