Sunday, February 24, 2008

The history of me...

Okay, so there are many benefits of NOT being on the MySpace and Facebook. One actually occurred today when I called my friend Kate (whom I haven't chatted with in awhile...) to see what she was up to! Although she "kind-of" applauded my Lenten efforts, at the same time she thought I should have just "limited" my time on the MySpace instead of giving it up completely.

I'm beginning to think she has something there!

So, because I actually miss the useless surveys that I was addicted to, I decided to do this one (which I actually found on someone's blog!) as a tribute! :)

1. Raised in: Lubbock, TX
2. Planned baby: I'd like to think of myself as a blessing
3. Birth date: December 4th
4. Any siblings: One sister and one brother (read: the dog)
5. Do you get along with them? I get along with the sister most of the time and the dog, well... he's got issues of his own!
6. Hair color: Dark brown
7. Hair length: Shoulder length
8. First school: Southwest Private School
9. Eye color: Brown
10. Shoe size: 8.5
11. Mood: Tired and a little nervous about some stuff going on later this week!
12. Smell: Apricots. I've got an open bag sitting next to me!
13. Height : 5'4"
14. Lefty/righty: Lefty

LOVE LIFE:
1. Do you remember your first real relationship? I think so!
2. Do you believe in love? Yes
3. Shortest relationship? Um... probably 3 weeks, and I thought it was going so well!
4. Have you ever been heartbroken? Yes
5. Are you liking someone now? Yes, more than like actually!
6. Have you ever fallen for a friend? Nope... makes life too complicated
7. Are you afraid of commitment? Not so much anymore.
8. Do you believe in love at first sight? Not really. :)

THIS OR THAT:
1. Love or money? Love
2. Coffee or alcohol? Otto's Apricot Wheat Beer...hooray!
3. One night stands or relationships? Relationships are way better when you're an adult
4. Television or internet? TV... I spend way too much time on my computer as it is!
5. Pepsi or coke? Diet Coke
6. Fun night out or romantic night in? Fun nights out are a great thing... don't get enough of either actually!
7. Phone or in Person? In person!

HAVE YOU EVER:
1. Have you ever been caught sneaking out? Yep
2. Have you ever skinny dipped? Nope
3. Have you ever done something you regret? A couple of things
4. Have you ever been on a house boat? Nope
5. Have you ever finished an entire bottle of tequila? No... a few shots was enough to teach me a hard lesson I didn't want to learn
6. Have you ever dropped your cell phone in the toilet? Yes, sadly
7. Have you ever been streaking? Nope

ARE YOU:
1. Are you missing someone right now? Always
2. Are you talking to anyone right now? Nope
3. Are you German? Don't think so
4. Are you Italian?? Probably not
5. Are you French? Probably not.
6. Are you Russian? Definately not.
7. Are you Norwegian? Not at all
8. Are you Indian? Nope
9. Are you Irish? I don't think so.
10.Are you Mexican? Very much so!
11.Are you Polish? Nope
12. Are your parents still married? Yes

DO YOU:
1. Do you get depressed about things easily? Not really
2. Do you live life to the fullest? As much as you can when you're a grad student
3. Are you comfortable with the way you look? Most days
4. How do you dress? Very casually... sadly!
5. Are you scared of growing old alone? Nope
6. What do you want to be when you grow up? A speech communication professor
8. Are you a vegetarian? Go meat! (That's my way of saying no!)
9. Current song you're listening to? The theme song to Psych

No comments: