Lately, I've been getting some questions about my increased presence on the blog... especially as it relates to the fact that I gave up MySpacing (ha! I made it a verb!) and Facebooking for Lent. Doesn't this count as part of that sacrifice? I argued that it doesn't technically count because in no way is this blog linked to either of those sites. Although MySpace does have a blogging element to it, I don't frequently use it other than to copy postings that I've written here or to post good surveys that just deserve to be around for the long term.
So, YOU TELL ME! Should my Lenten sacrifice expand to include blogging as well? I argued with the boy that it doesn't because really all my blogging is about saying what I need to say. "I don't know, " he said. "Still seems pretty close to me."
Let me know your thoughts dear readers, and we'll work from there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment