Friday, June 05, 2009

Another GLOOMY Friday Fill In

I really REALLY wish that PA would learn that June = Summer already. I am not exaggerating about the number of sweatshirts and long-sleeves I've been wearing lately... and there have been quite a few. I even had to curl up with a blanket yesterday during the nap that I took in between transcribing two interviews.

Oh well, at least it's Friday and it's been an interesting week. I'm slowly becoming a Penguins fan, the NBA Finals started yesterday (woot.), and I'm still making some progress on finding coders! Keep your fingers crossed though, I have one who's officially agreed to do it and I"m still recruiting the other two. :)

Have a great weekend!

1. Texas will always be my home.

2. My favorite thing for dinner lately has been sushi.

3. I want a Westie that knows how to bark! bark! bark!

4. A nice long walk in the sunshine is always good for your mental health.

5. I wish I had some more good news to share with everyone.

6. When all is said and done, you have to be able to live with the person you are and like yourself and everything you have done.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to burgers, beer and The Hangover, tomorrow my plans include coding some surveys and Sunday, I want to finally start data analysis back up again!

No comments: