Monday, June 15, 2009

Good ol' Monday Meme!

1. Name one person who made you smile today:
My boy. This morning he greeted me with a "What's up beautiful?" and I got all doe-y eyed and whatnot. I love it when he greets me like this. :)

2. What were you doing at 8am this morning?
Feeling guilty for trying to sleep in a little longer.

3. What were you doing 45 minutes ago?
Talking with Logan my best friend of 17 years.

4. What is your favorite candy bar?
Almond Joy

5. Have you ever been to a strip club?
Nope

6. What was the last thing you had to drink?
Water

7. What was the last thing you ate?
Taco salad... that I put together all by myself!

8. The last sporting event you watched?
Stanley Cup Game 7... Woo woo! Pens baby!

9. Do you go to church every Sunday?
No... but I should since I've been tugging on God's ear quite a bit lately!

10. Do you prefer Chinese food over pizza?
Most definitely... and Thai or Sushi over Chinese!

11. What are you doing tomorrow?
I just made my list: gym, orthodontist, emailing, calling a coder, meeting with the coder, continuing to revise the diss

12. What do you think of when you hear Australia?
Koala bears

13. Biggest annoyance right now?
My dissertation. I wish it was done already.

14. Last song listened to?
Day-n-Nite... I can't remember who the rapper is that sings it though.

15. Do you have a maid service clean your house?
I wish.

16. Are you jealous of anyone?
Everyone who has successfully finished their dissertations and moved on to their first job and been as happy as a clam there too!

17. Is anyone jealous of you?
Nope. Not a single person. Well, maybe all my friends who have to work an 8-5 job everyday while I'm sitting at home on my butt most of the summer... even if it is in front of the computer dissertating!

18. What do you usually do during the day?
Go to the gym, goof off on Facebook, and work on the dissertation

19. Do you hate anyone that you know right now?
I don't hate people. I dislike them strongly and even that sometimes isn't worth my effort.

20. Are you thinking about someone right now?
Actually, no.

No comments: