Today, I managed to spend a REALLY LONG day on campus working and getting things ready for a meeting with my coders tomorrow. I mean, seriously! I was there for FIVE HOURS and didn't leave until sometime around 7pm. Well, after all of that, I was just not in the mood to cook dinner and decided to stop and grab some chinese on the way home.
Overall, it was a pleasant experience. I don't mind dining alone as much as I used to... and luckily I had some reading material to accompany me on the journey. What made it even better was the fact that my food was brought out promptly... because I was pretty hungry after working my brain for so long! After eating my yummy dinner and discussing what I was reading with the waiter, it was time to get the check and of course, my fortune cookie.
Now, I promise I take those things with a grain of salt. But, occasionally you get good ones that put you in a good frame of mind. Today's fortune cookie was a little odd in that it seemed... incomplete.
Here's what it said:
Time to collect those good...
Now, here's my question for you... THOSE GOOD WHAT? I mean, the last time I checked, most fortune cookies didn't have a ___________ at the end of it. When I initially got it, I was kind of amused. There it is. A blank slate, if you will. But now, it's driving me crazy. Yes, I'm neurotic like that... I WANT/NEED an answer to everything. I NEED to understand what it's trying to tell me darnit!
So, help me out readers... if you were going to finish the statement on this fortune for me, what would it say???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment