Friday, June 26, 2009

What a week!

I almost forgot about today's Friday Fill-In what with all the hub bub regarding celebrity deaths this week and then I had to take my car into the shop early this morning and got some slightly positive news regarding repairs. But, clearly... I didn't completely forget!

Here it goes!

1. She had a great big white bear-dog that she would walk down the street regularly.

2. My family is by my side, always.

3. I know this: the answer to most questions in life is 2.

4. I wish I could learn to be still.

5. These words apply to me: dissertating, dissertating, procrastinating.

6. Today, the sun was shining.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a lot of catching up on the diss, tomorrow my plans include more work on the diss and a visit to the gym and Sunday, I want to pretty much repeat what I did Saturday!

No comments: