Today I am happy to report to you that transcription is COMPLETELY FINISHED, but I am still hunting for people to help me code data. Although three people initially emailed me, only one has reaffirmed their commitment to helping me out. (sigh) Let's hope I hear back from the other two soon!
That being said, now we can re-commence with data analysis in the hopes that everything gets done before June 15th (that's when I'd like to submit my draft to my advisor-- and he wants it mostly done!).
Anyways, enjoy today's meme!
1. Which bill do you hate paying the most?
All of them.
2. Where was the last place you had a romantic dinner?
Oh goodness... I think the boy and I went to Souper Salad and Pei Wei while I was home. I don't think we were able to have our "date night" like we usually do.
3. How many colleges did you attend?
Two.
4. Why did you choose the shirt that you have on right now?
It's one of my favorite t-shirts to sleep in.
5. First thought when the alarm went off this morning?
No alarm this morning. Just an annoying dream that finally forced me to get out of bed.
6. Last thought before going to sleep last night?
Why can't I go to sleep at a normal hour?
7. What do you miss about being a child?
Play time. I don't get nearly enough of that in.
8. What errand/chore do you despise?
Cleaning bathrooms and throwing the trash. This is impossible to avoid when you live alone.
9. Have you found real love yet?
Yes
10. What do you get every time you go into Wal-Mart?
Lately, cookies. I would use these in the hopes I could bribe good SRTE's out of my students :) Hopefully, it worked.
11. Do you think marriage is an outdated ritual?
Not in the least
12. Which famous person would you like to have dinner with?
Dave Matthews.
13. Ever had to use a fire extinguisher for its intended purpose?
No, and I'd like to keep it that way.
14. Somewhere in California you’ve never been and would like to go?
San Francisco
15. At this point in your life would you rather start a new career or a new relationship?
A new career, definitely
16. Do you have a “go to” person?
My Cez or my mom-- it varies depending on the situation
17. Are you where you want to be in life?
For the most part, but I've been thinking about the whole "Where do I go from here?" question a lot more lately
18. Over the years, what about you do you think has changed the most?
My own independence and ability to rely on myself to get things done
19. Looking back at high school were they the best years of your life?
Not in the slightest... HS was fun, but this is WAY better.
20. Are there times you still feel like a kid?
Every single day
21. Where was the hang out spot when you were a teenager?
Probably J&B Coffee Co or Daybreak Coffee... that was back when coffee houses were cool
22. Whom do you think impacted your life the most?
My parents have.
23. Was there a teacher or authority figure that stood out for you?
Dr. Hughes. He is my hero. :)
24. Do you tell stories that start with “when I was your age”?
I have tried to avoid this by starting out with "Back in the day..."
25. What is the scariest thing that has happened to you as an adult?
There was a point in time where I just wanted to give up on everything, and I pretty much just quit functioning or moving towards my end goal-- and that's really not like me at all, so pretty scary.
26. What advice would you give to someone about to get married?
Love is all you need, but communication and compromise should go with that too.
27. What advice would you give someone starting their first job?
Make nice with the custodians, secretaries, and assistants. They are the people you need most when you least expect it.
28. If you could go back and change one thing you did, what would it be?
I really want to go back and do that study abroad. Why did I hold myself back on that?
29. If you could go back and change one thing someone else did, what would it be?
Whatever they did, they must have had a good reason. It's not my place to change someone else's behavior...





No comments:
Post a Comment