Wednesday, June 03, 2009

To make up for Monday...

I'm sure we both agree that Monday's Meme was not what it should have been, so to make up for it-- and to take a short break from transcribing-- I give you My Autobiography, Summer 2009. :)

Rules: Once you've been tagged, fill this out and repost as, "My Autobiography" ... And use your own answers, not anyone else's.


1. Where did you take your profile pic?
In case you hadn't noticed, it's a pic of my dog from my visit home at Thanksgiving. :)

2. What exactly are you wearing right now?
Jeans and a sweatshirt and YES, I know it's JUNE.

3. What is your current problem?
See the answer to #3 and a lack of people volunteering to be coders

4. What makes you happy?
My friends and getting to spend time with them guilt-free, oh and travelling. Lots and lots of travelling!

5. What's the name of the song that you're listening to?
Life in Technicolor II by Coldplay

6. Any celeb you would marry?
Dave Matthews. In a heartbeat. :)

7. Name someone with the same birthday as you?
Jay-Z, Marisa Tomei, and Tyra Banks.

8. Ever sang in front of a large audience?
Back in the day when I was in the choir

9. Has anyone ever said you look like a celebrity?
Yes. I frequently get confused for JLo (seriously?) or someone who is Hawaiian. I'd rather be Hawaiian, thanks.

10. Do you still watch kiddy movies or kiddie TV shows?
Ratatouille is MY FAVORITE Disney movie right now and I LOVE cartoons... Animaniacs anyone?

11. Do you speak any foreign language?
For awhile, I was decent at French. I've also happened to pick up a little Italian and Greek along the way-- but not enough to survive.

12. Has anyone you've been really close with passed away?
Yep.

13. Do you ever watch MTV?
Not really. They can't really be considered Music Television now, can they?

14. What is something that really annoys you?
People who travel slow in the passing lane, people who are rude and pessimistic, loud upstairs neighbors...

Chapter 1: Basics...
===============

1. Middle name(s):
Reezay

2. Nickname(s):
Reezay, Risque

3. Current location:
My office at home

4. Eye color:
Brown.

Chapter 2: Misc...
===============

1. Do you get along with your parent(s):
Yep

2. Are your parents married/separated/divorced

Married

Chapter 3: Favorites...
===============

1. Ice Cream:
Rocky Road, Phish Food, German Chocolatekake

2. Season:
Spring

3. Shampoo/conditioner:
The new Aveeno stuff that moisturizes your hair-- smells GREAT!

Chapter 4: Do You...
===============

1. Dance in the shower?:
Not really, but I sing a lot of the time!

2. Do you write on your hand?
Nope

3. Call people back?
Usually

4. Believe in love?
Yes

Chapter 5: Have You...
===============

1. Broken a bone?:
More then just one.

2. Sprained anything?:
Knees, tendons, etc.

3. Had physical therapy?:
Yep

4. Gotten stitches?:
Nope

5. Taken painkillers?:
Only the OTC kind.

6. Gone scuba diving or snorkeling?:
No, can't swim sadly.

7. Been stung by a bee?:
NO. Thank goodness!

8. Thrown up at the dentist?:
Nope.

9. Sworn in front of your parents?:
Yes.

10. Had detention?:
I had lunch detention once for being late to school too often. Thanks dad.

Chapter 6: Who/What was the last...
===============

1. Movie(s) you watched:
Ghostbusters II

2. Three people to text you?:
Caesar, Kenny, and Wam

3. Person you called?:
Caesar

4. Song you listened to?:
Miss Independent by NeYo

5. Person you tackled?:
Haven't done this in awhile!

6. Person you talked to on IM?:
My sister

7. Thing you touched?:
Keyboard and mouse

8. Thing you ate?:
Kentucky Grilled Chicken... not really worth it though

9. Thing you drank?:
Diet Pepsi

10. Thing you said?:
Time to get to work!

=============== HOW I END MY SENTENCES==============

1. My ex... is not someone I think about often. I've moved on, thankfully.

2. Maybe I should... hurry up and get back to transcribing.

3. I love... my Cez. :)

4. People probably think...that I am quite goofy sometimes, or that I nag too much. :(

5. I don't understand why... I can't understand statistics without getting a headache.

6. When I wake up in the morning... the first thing I do is turn on the Weather Channel

7. I lost... my watch and would like to know where it went.

8. Life is full of... surprises, some good... some not so much.

9. My past is... quite interesting to glance at once in awhile.

10. I get annoyed.... when people cannot drive.

11. Parties are... a necessity.

12. I wish life had... fewer roadblocks.

13. Dogs are...the greatest pets.

14. Cats are... what my friends have instead of dogs.

15. Tomorrow is... probably going to bring more crappy weather.

16. I have a low tolerance for... mean people or spoiled brats.

17. If I had a million dollars I would... pay off my debts to school, buy a new car, and take it easy for awhile.

18. I'm totally terrified of..... not living up to my own expectations.

19. My spouse is...non-existent, at the moment.

20. Money is...wonderful when there are surplus amounts and the bills are all paid.

No comments: